An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zombiepaste

05-08-2013

1:Those don't look like wings to me(in everything but the stained glass), but instead banners
1.5: Lore suggests him just being there does something to troops meaning probable zeke's herald effect

2: not once is he in a mid-combat pose on anything while retaining his spikey sword. (looks like he's just showing off in the one pic and the vase doesn't have his spikey sword.
2.5: he's leaning on his sword an awful lot...like alot of alot possibly meaning he might have passives I'm thinking some sort of auras as he uses abilities

3. looks like the sword may be segmented. If it is it may mean range

4.sword is definitely soemthign they're bringing to the forefront so it has a purpose probably more than abilities

where does the champ in the wood carving look like he's standing infront of?

Jarvan ÍV

05-08-2013

All I have to say in this is that Ezreal is a petty thief. Look, he is stealing things from everywhere... How he acquired a stained glass painting from I, and a statue from Noxus... Not to mention more than that?

I want it back, now. You don't need it. I also want you to destroy all sketches and paintings you might of made of it, immediately! I order it in the name of Demacia, or else I will personally see to it.

Slightly Amazing

05-08-2013

Brand is imprisoned by the league, so he'd have you answer your questions.

And he is like, old as fire itself.

SandwichSlave

05-08-2013

The Demonblade, the dark figure that Tryndamere saw wipe out his whole tribe. It is a shadow that corrupts the weak-minded, leaving wakes of destruction in his path. When there were rulers who lusted for power and who were fraught with greed throughout Runeterras history, the Demonblade would appear, amplifying thoughts of war and pushing rulers to the brink of insanity.

Now the Frostguard yearn for power and dominion over the land, Winters' Claw readies for all-out war, and the Avarosan steel themselves for battle whilst a great, ominous darkness stirs under Freljord...

"The stage is set...let a world that burns with war be my spotlight."

Cue evil laughter.

Nilic

Recruiter

05-08-2013

From the looks of it it seems to have been a god to sever generations of runetarians, and a forgotten one at that. The book looks to be a holy or unholy book, and in the picture it shows a man giving offereings. The dagger has simularities of a sacrifical dagger why the pendent and coins could have been made as tokens or keep sakes of the god as well as offering items. Simular to other religions Vases were the way gods were also portrayed into realality. The statue would also be a small relic for a inhome alter or something simular.

DJFariel

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionxXx View Post
He must thrive off of something, unless of course he simply enjoys the bloodshed, but if that were the case, why approach the losing side when he could help the winning side cause even more bloodshed?
Because if one side kills almost everyone, and the side with few left kills EVERYONE, then every dies except a small amount. More death than one side dominating.

MandyMemory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
This figure has appeared throughout history and all across Runeterra. I get the feeling he's not something that crawled out of that awful hole, but something that's been around much, much longer.
It only appears he's been around longer. Obviously it's a time traveler who pops up whenever there is a huge battle.

Better call the Doctor....or at least Zilean.

Calderweiss

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeMcManDude View Post
What are the odds Mordekaiser might know something?
Where does one find mordekaiser though?

Duskie

05-08-2013

Galios's moma?

Jack Haruka

05-08-2013

So there's a 33% Garen's found out about Ez and his sister, didn't approve and is currently chasing our prettyboy explorer, a 27% this thing he's talking about found him and he's currently past-tense, and I'd say 40% chance that he's just getting some resting and thinking time.