An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hextech Fizz

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almogs View Post
Gonna throw this here again because the first one got us a lot of people and we need you! We want all you awesome people out there to RP with us!

http://maelstromlol.freeforums.net/index.cgi

The awesome RP community for League of Legends. Some crazy events happened like Noxus defecting from the league, Shadow Isles invading Demacia, Void invading the Freljord and more!

Join us today! Get to RP with awesome people like me, Rin and many others!

Make your summoner/creature/flying noodles monster today or take over a champion!

Maelstrom, the Shattering of Runeterra. Write your story.

looked, saw fizz was taken, left sorry maybe later

Judge Arcadia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yohan Leafheart View Post
Not crawled, but joined the fight. As another user pointed, it looks very similar to the Frostguard banner\motif, which makes me very suspicious of him being an watcher. You should ask the Ice Witch, she might know.

But mind you, she might kill you just for asking
Honestly now, do you really think the Ice Witch would give Ezreal the time of day? Even if she did, do you think she would let him live?

I don't. That woman is a monster herself.

Siikes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
This figure has appeared throughout history and all across Runeterra. I get the feeling he's not something that crawled out of that awful hole, but something that's been around much, much longer.
You need to consult Zilean.

Goruko

05-08-2013

Hey, sorry it took so long to report on your findings Ez. I've been researching into this myself. I found myself not asking who is this figure but what are his motives and why he exists. How and why does he align himself with people throughout history? This entity seems to like to make a balance of what will be one sided but in it's own cruel way(is this truly cruel in the creature's eyes?). So far, it seems as if he favors and associates with the weak. What type of person aligns himself of that motto? Why would he lead to such grave results in battles? Clearly there will always be more questions than answers.

Kurteous

05-08-2013

Ezreal, you should really consult Zilean. Perhaps he has encountered this figure in his time travels. It is a good place to go next!

Bearmantron

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostbite Snipes View Post
Hm....Ezreal may be in trouble since he hasn't updated us in a while. Considering his lantern suddenly going out, and how far he's looked into what this creature is, he could be in trouble.
Rally the troops we must go see if Ezreal is safe!

Flytrap

05-08-2013

I'd rather have the Gun Templar than some demon with a sword.

Cröwing

05-08-2013

Would Kayle or Morgana know more about him? They are immortal and winged celestials/demonic beings. It's said that Kayle's sword was forged before time itself. Before time seems pretty old so if this new winged demonic figure is that old maybe they've heard of him?

OffByOne

05-08-2013

Clearly a demon which answers prayers of war and strife

AndThenPirates

05-08-2013

I think it's The Ruined King... http://leaguecraft.com/item/blade-of...ned-king.xhtml