An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Artist3I3

05-08-2013

You alright there Ez? You haven't said anything in a while. Though that could just be you lost in thought. Heh, the one thing you probably could use a map for.

Formless

05-08-2013

God of destruction who has been forgotten but now comes to remind the people what they should fear?

Almogs

05-08-2013

Gonna throw this here again because the first one got us a lot of people and we need you! We want all you awesome people out there to RP with us!

http://maelstromlol.freeforums.net/index.cgi

The awesome RP community for League of Legends. Some crazy events happened like Noxus defecting from the league, Shadow Isles invading Demacia, Void invading the Freljord and more!

Join us today! Get to RP with awesome people like me, Rin and many others!

Make your summoner/creature/flying noodles monster today or take over a champion!

Maelstrom, the Shattering of Runeterra. Write your story.

Hipsterwallaby

05-08-2013

"A dark figure, clearly inhuman, wielding a jagged blade."

Introducing the new champion of Runeterra, Jody Arias.

lightdragoon88

05-08-2013

This....thing...seems to appear where there is war.

And war is currently happening in the Freljord.

Was this part of the Ice Witch plan?

Frostbite Snipes

05-08-2013

Hm....Ezreal may be in trouble since he hasn't updated us in a while. Considering his lantern suddenly going out, and how far he's looked into what this creature is, he could be in trouble.

hartar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
[aws2=news/April_2013/post/coinsmedallion.jpg]news/April_2013/post/coinsmedallion_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

I won these coins off a certain Card Master whose name I won't say… and whose real name I don't even know. I'd lost every single hand up until this one, and the one time I beat him, of course he'd bet completely useless old coins. I can't spend them anywhere in Valoran. At least I've found a “use” for them now. It took me a while to realize it, but that's the same jagged blade on these old coins.

Finally, there's this pendant to the right. It's very, very old, and I have no idea where it originally came from. That's the dark figure's face right there in the metal. Whoever he is, he's been around for a really long time.

That's all I've collected so far. So… what do you think? Who is this figure, and what does his presence mean?

I know one thing: I never want to meet him…
I dont know Ezreal,maybe he is much closer then we think.For what we know this,"image of someone or something", apear in great wars and battles.Frejord is having a war rigth now.Maybe that all you found out is warning of hes comming.

NeilPatrickTaric

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
Galio? I've met that hunk of stone--this isn't Galio.
hunk of stone? i knew you were on my side of the fence, but gargoyles? really?

Zaglabanth

05-08-2013

Why don't you try checking out Mt.Targon because I'm noticing there are traces of this being everywhere so why not check the center on Runeterra for evidence.

Jack Haruka

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strghtflush View Post
Nasus was the Librarian, Renekton was essentially the bouncer.
Was he? Alright, that would make things easier. ...Really could''ve sworn that... hmm. Memory's going.