An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MusaAli

05-08-2013

OK so here's what i have figured out, whoever (or whatever) he is, his ultimate move must be to make all his allies into blood thirsty monsters! that's what the historical accounts seem to say

Biooutbreak

05-08-2013

if this guy has been around for so long, you should ask a few people that have been around, perhaps zileas could shed some light, hell maybe if nautilus sees this he'll remember something.

HiddenSpikeTrap

05-08-2013

*grabs popcorn* I'm ready for anything.

Also...I'm sad I missed seeing the original picture...BEFORE Ezreal went and hid his feelings...thankfully many people already saved and posted the previous version...thank you, GD.

Almogs

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedXRose View Post
I have been playing this game almost since freaking release and have been looking for something like this since then.............oh my lord thank you.
No problemo :3

Look me up as Caitlyn, Decavian, Narra, Crain or Talmin. I'll help you get inside reaaal quick.

ExjK

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
This figure has appeared throughout history and all across Runeterra. I get the feeling he's not something that crawled out of that awful hole, but something that's been around much, much longer.
The real question is, will this "figure" make his reappearance in the near future? If so then why now? As you've already deduced, he seems to appear during great wars to inspire (or demonize) the losing army into overcoming the odds and winning the battle. All bloodshed and bone carving aside...this seems to be consistent in your research. The Freljord conflict may be the prime reason why this figure would return. Though I wonder if he does show himself, will he do his deed and disappear into time itself once again?

Restiur1

05-08-2013

Try with Karthus , he always have the answer for everything

Judge Arcadia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
I know one thing: I never want to meet himů
Oh but I do! Such a figure of war and destruction! Imagine the battles he has seen, the skill of this entity!

Oh how I would long to face such a foe on the fields of battle, even if it were for naught and my death assured!

Derphin

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosis View Post
Good thing Riot isn't in the habit of completely rewriting a champion's lore for a rework, right Trundle?
Galio doesn't have a sword. Bam.

KYTriton

05-08-2013

How about Flynn? A general of the high seas who has led many an army to bloody victory.

Gigahappytown

05-08-2013

Its clearly some demon similair to a valkyire valkyires appear when a warrior dies in a blaze of glory.
While this guy appears when brave warriors are loosing a battle granting them extreme power at the cost of there sanity/humanity.