Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

An ancient mystery in Runeterra

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DemonDestroyerX3

05-08-2013

Quote:
Raging Persona:
No, Varus guarded the Pits of Pallas. This thing has been around longer than that. If it was around before Xerath leveled Shurima we're looking at Lissandra levels of old, but it's not a Watcher. They were all sealed and its power is nothing like the Watchers.

Whatever this thing is, it's big.

How do you know how long the Pits of Pallas have been around?I wasnt talking about Varus himself,but the darkness he was guarding.If its not a watcher,it is something,darker,eviler,bigger.It has something to do with the powers of Lissandra,Zed,and Varus.

SpadeSage

05-08-2013

This thing sounds a lot like a watcher, in lissandra's lore it explains that after siding with the watchers she wasn't even human anymore, she became iceborn, and in the post of what the guardian of the howling abyss said "They gave us too much power!" and that the Noxian general was afraid because "He wasn't even sure if he was even fighting people near the end" and that the tribe said he gave them great power and then quickly dissapeared. sounds like, The Watchers... Have returned.

SpaceDrake

05-08-2013

Quote:
Explorer Ezreal:
...wow. The yordles, too? This goes even deeper than I thought. Thanks for the sketch, Rin (and give Heimerdinger a slap on the back for me).

Well, that answers the Yordle question, it looks like. What about Bilgewater, though? Anything from there?

WindUpMage

05-08-2013

Quote:
Explorer Ezreal:
...this piece of evidence has OBVIOUSLY been tampered with.

show the original them

Holodomor

05-08-2013

Quote:
RinTheYordle:
Okay, it seems that the word is still true that whatever I touch, breaks... Hmph... So I had to make another post and re-size my findings for you... Sorry about that!

"Heads up, Ezreal.

I highly doubt if you know me or not. I am an assistant to Heimerdinger in Piltover. The name is Rin, pleasure to meet'cha. Anyways, I went home to Bandle City for a visit, but everyone is in a panic. Since your news has leaked, the clean up crew who tenures the mother ship saw a scuff mark that they always thought was just left over rocket fuel. One yordle was curious enough to clean the scuff mark up to find hidden, scribbled out runes.

I was able to sneak in really fast during the fiasco, but couldn't take a picture, so you'll have to excuse my really awful and fast sketching. I just wanted to show you quickly. Apparently some big-wigs from Piltover are on their way too to check it out.

I can't tell if it's a joke since your leak of knowledge, or if it's real. You know how yordles like to play pranks...

Any advice would be appreciated.
-Rin"

Those runes spell "BEWARE", if anyone's wondering.

Edit: Based on the runes I think you should consult Olaf.

MuschtheCat

05-08-2013

Might be possible that the 3 freljord factions will have to work together against this menacing new threat..

Prototype Viktor

05-08-2013

F5f5f5f5f5f5f5

BlastAqua

05-08-2013

Wait a second...

Ezreal, remember that Jarvan IV disappeared for two whole years?

His weapon kinda resembles the strange demon weapon on the artifacts

What in the hell jarvan found on his journey?

Ask Brolaf

05-08-2013

Quote:
SpaceDrake:
Well, that answers the Yordle question, it looks like. What about Bilgewater, though? Anything from there?

That reminds me, Nautilus! Ask Yorick or Nautilus, bro!

Makantaya

Recruiter

05-08-2013

Quote:
Explorer Ezreal:
...wow. The yordles, too? This goes even deeper than I thought. Thanks for the sketch, Rin (and give Heimerdinger a slap on the back for me).

Why do I have the feeling that this figure has something to do with Zilean's past? Specifically that of when the dark summoner-knights of unknown affiliation who destroyed Zilean's home of Urtistan while he was in the city's Clock Tower? Maybe you should check him.