An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

haroldx3

05-08-2013

is a new cham yess plizz other prize not 6300

DJFariel

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
[aws2=news/April_2013/post/statuesketch.jpg]news/April_2013/post/statuesketch_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

I got lucky with this one. I found it stuck between the pages of that huge book. It's not the same paper, and it's pretty damaged. Maybe someone got to this research before me, but they didn't get as far as I did.

In the image, it looks like these men are revering a statue of the dark figure. The statue itself looks like it's half-unearthed. It might not even be something they built, but something they found.

What is it about this figure that drove these people to be so devoted to him?
Ezreal, you're an explorer. You know Runeterra better than any of us. Judging from what is depicted in this drawing, would you be able to locate this statue?

Grucio

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimeaj View Post
:/ he looks exactly like the demon statues of the frostguard next to princess lissandra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPBUcguEGAI

fast forward to :55
:O

Zeal Armstrong

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Entropy View Post
You wound me. Lampy and I would love to have Ezreal around for a nice long conversation. He'd be hard pressed to leave my hospitality.
Wow Thresh, what a kind soul you are.

Wu Xang Me Nam

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenonTheStoic View Post
Some things aren't meant to be uncovered, Ezreal. Be careful how deep you dig!
If you want to dig call Yorick he will surely give you a hand. just don't forget to return it afterwards.

SummMonkeyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

"But Zilean's enchantments affected his perception of the passage of time, and he was in a contemplative stasis when Urtistan was set upon by an entire phalanx of dark summoner-knights of unknown affiliation. By the time he realized his error, Urtistan was nothing more than smoldering debris."

If Zilean was not suffering from chrono-displasia, I would like to hear what he would have to say, they might be related.

Ezreal have you looked into any of the history of Urtistan? The siege that took place there, might hold the answers you're looking for.

Phelan87

Recruiter

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATastyDessert View Post
Maybe it's me being blind but I don't see it Q-Q
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...8&d=1368034352

Right there buddy, Ezreal moved the picture and replaced the photo

Bouncyhouse

05-08-2013

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Captain Laboot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Now I'm curious if there's any Yordle art of this guy. Maybe there was at one point, painted on some sort of cupcake.

NoisyPuppet

05-08-2013

many note worthy appearances through out history show his influence. his image embedded on currency tells he is sought as a leader.

The thing that truely terrifies me are the idol and window. an idol of worship and a window for warding.

this ... creature is not feared and celebrated like any normal man. its as if he is a god. a sort of demon king