An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

obsidiankatana

05-08-2013

Corporate Mundo have answers. Then again, Corporate Mundo only answers questions he pleases to answer.

AsthislainX

05-08-2013

Where do winged men could live? In mountains, high places, maybe. If this demon has so many connections in so many parts of the world... why think is just one alone? Maybe an ancient civilization that lived before Demacia. Noxus, Ionia and the Freljord got politically separated?

Grucio

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenonTheStoic View Post
Some things aren't meant to be uncovered, Ezreal. Be careful how deep you dig!
YORICK confirmed

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceNinja42 View Post
The idea that this being only shows up to help the underdog in a losing battle may explain why there have been no occurances recently. With the Institute of Justice in place, there isn't much open warfare and no need for his aid
Why it never showed in the great noxian invasion then?
The Ionian got DECIMATED, and someone like Varus or Karm would most likely still remember if anything like that ever happened.

Ask Brolaf

05-08-2013

Talk to Yorick, bro. He's been around longer than almost anybody.

Zerglinator

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
I got lucky with this one. I found it stuck between the pages of that huge book. It's not the same paper, and it's pretty damaged. Maybe someone got to this research before me, but they didn't get as far as I did.

In the image, it looks like these men are revering a statue of the dark figure. The statue itself looks like it's half-unearthed. It might not even be something they built, but something they found.

What is it about this figure that drove these people to be so devoted to him?
Better question: What's that paper hidden underneath?

Gunbuddy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Obviously this is just Illidan Stormrage paying a visit to Runeterra.

Grapped

05-08-2013

I've come to the answer Ezreal! This being was immortalized in Demacian culture as a reminder of the great evil that once was but has mysteriously disappeared. That is why the Noxians idolized the demon, because of it's great power and terror it brought to Demacia. I've also been hearing some things about Kassadin being a possible long lost descendant of this being... this may open up a new lead to study. Also the scroll may be linked to the revival of this being to once again torture the beings of this planet. Do you think there could be a connection hear?

CynicalGiant

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
[aws2=news/April_2013/post/statuesketch.jpg]news/April_2013/post/statuesketch_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

I got lucky with this one. I found it stuck between the pages of that huge book. It's not the same paper, and it's pretty damaged. Maybe someone got to this research before me, but they didn't get as far as I did.

In the image, it looks like these men are revering a statue of the dark figure. The statue itself looks like it's half-unearthed. It might not even be something they built, but something they found.

The person in the picture might be Swain. Rather ominous looking with a bird on his shoulder.

The statue of this figure kinda looks like a Turret.

Halkkirgamed

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer ezreal View Post
[aws2=news/april_2013/post/statuesketch.jpg]news/april_2013/post/statuesketch_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

i got lucky with this one. I found it stuck between the pages of that huge book. It's not the same paper, and it's pretty damaged. Maybe someone got to this research before me, but they didn't get as far as i did.

lux picture where