More Elise Nerfs

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xFat Chops

05-08-2013

I'm curious as to why Riot would take away her spider form resistances. Anyone know why? It's not like she hasn't been nerfed recently...

Swee

05-08-2013

"Some champions need to be nerfed."

thats the reason they gave i think.

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

She will be useless soon and stuck as a ap mid.

Z0nne

05-08-2013

She can't mid, if they keep nerfing her, she'll turn into a support, Riot don't know what their doing, they just want to put down problematic champions ASAP, just look at poor Olaf and Evelynn, just two examples

xFat Chops

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swee View Post
"Some champions need to be nerfed."

thats the reason they gave i think.
That's so stupid if that's true.

shybug1

05-09-2013

This really was their reason when asked why Elise is getting another nerf... I am COMPLETELY DISAPPOINTED BY THIS!
@Riot~ How can you expect people to respect you as a company providing a service when this is how you respond in this SERIOUSLY unprofessional manner.
Yes, Elise has some pretty strong damage output, but that is only early to mid game. Her usefulness to the team late game is really pretty weak. Now, for her to do most of that damage, for her to get what kill she can early and mid game she has GOT to be in spider form. aka melee range! And to remove her resistances, it just... it just destroys what viability she has.... She cant mid and can BARELY top anymore thanks to her multiple and consistent nerfs to Q, Now she will no longer be viable as a jungler as she will simply get bursted down on a lane gank. If you want her to be used as support because u designed a unit that cant be balanced SAY SO IN THE FORUM WHEN ASKED THAT! Don't ignore the question by saying, "Because some champions need to be nerfed" That is just unprofessional Riot. I expect more from you and usually get it. Why so vague and unprofessional on this subject?

Invictrix

05-09-2013

I think it was because they took away Nidalee's cougar form resistances.

TheShingle

05-09-2013

But how does your Elise getting needed make you feel

SrgtWaffles

05-09-2013

Shes pretty much a perfect example of poor design so theres no real reason not to nerf her. Shes the definition of low risk high reward. Constant harass along with utility and because of her percent damage no matter how far she falls behind she can still do her job once the teamfights start. She just has too much in her kit and too low of a skillcap to be allowed what she has had.

masterdragon481

05-09-2013

But she doesn't have constant harass........she runs out of mana very quickly if she tries to harass often. The only reason I can think of is because they moved damage to her Q, they want to attach a little more risk for using the damage.

12345 ... 6