anyone play age of wushu..?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Undervalued

05-08-2013

Age of wushu is completely player driven. Think about it this way. I am going to assume you know common MMO terms.

"Instancing" is not instancing in age of wushu. Its open world. EVEN SO, the government issues assassination contracts for anyone around to stop players doing a forbidden instance. So not only do you have to beat the instance, you must also deal with REAL LIFE players hell bent on stopping you.

The game is ridiculously untraditional. Nothing will be familiar but you will come to love it.Massive school wars, assassinations, kidnappings, espionage, staged tournaments, Drunken boxing.

WTF IS THERE NOT TO LOVE.

But it is hard as hell to figure out what is going on right away. The learning curve is absolutely ridiculously steep.

Struggler9996

05-08-2013

I've yet to enjoy a Chinese or Korean MMO.

Warrikon

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brand Support View Post
Age of wushu is completely player driven. Think about it this way. I am going to assume you know common MMO terms.

"Instancing" is not instancing in age of wushu. Its open world. EVEN SO, the government issues assassination contracts for anyone around to stop players doing a forbidden instance. So not only do you have to beat the instance, you must also deal with REAL LIFE players hell bent on stopping you.

The game is ridiculously untraditional. Nothing will be familiar but you will come to love it.Massive school wars, assassinations, kidnappings, espionage, staged tournaments, Drunken boxing.

WTF IS THERE NOT TO LOVE.

But it is hard as hell to figure out what is going on right away. The learning curve is absolutely ridiculously steep.
basically all my thoughts on it atm. thanks