Proof Elo Hell exists.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

COMMANDO MASTER

05-09-2013

You have to be good as a team player and help your team.

Beating a couple of diamonds does not automatically make you a diamond player.

Some solo q are just impossible to carry, but most of them should be in your grasp to carry.

Since you only played around 17 games, so you need to play a lot more to see what league you belong in.

Ram Trainer

05-09-2013

ELO Hell in fact does not exist. How do I know that? Because I went from being silver at the end of season 2, to being diamond 1 playing with the pros daily. By playing ONLY support. How did I do that? Because I stopped blaming my team for being "uncarriable" and started focusing on myself. It's amazing what people can do when they stop blaming others isn't it.

The Addy Daddy

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFineDjentleman View Post
This guy is a tremendous idiot. Like its really impressive actually. I cant wait until this account gets permabanned.

I will say this about the elo hell thing however. It does exist, to an extent. Its not completely impossible to leave but it does get quite trying at times.

On a second note, with low level play, there is always going to be stat dependencies because you are required to compromise your own play to benefit the good of your team as a whole. Low level play is MUCH different than high level play and truthfully there are many times where high level play styles simply will not work well in low level play.

Bottom line is that yes, there are players who are stuck at bronze level who deserve at least a spot in high silver, but 99% of all players who openly complain to the community about their placing deserve to stay exactly where they are.

Unless you are a rager/flamer. If thats the case you should just **** off anyways. We dont want you here.

Edit: My main goal in ranked play is to hopefully one day work my way to high tier play and be able to have a success story to encourage low level players to keep trying because I know its hard to deal with many low level toxic players.
I agree with most of what you said. but sir elo hell extends it way all the way to gold. almost every game i play someone does something stupid as hell and ruins the game. i mean the last game i had our last pick took support Nidalle when we clearly need cc vs kass,lee,garen. she did this because she didnt get her roll. and guess what happen that game? her lane feeds. why? they dove them under the tower 3 times because they knew they had 0 cc bot and could do it. the game is filled with terrible players and the elo system awful. Elo hell is a thing. ive played in a few tournys with people who were 2300 elo before the change over and out team actually took second. ive played with people ten times my ranking and won. i know i dont deserve to be **** gold. but ya know cant carry every game alone. and there always that one person to screw you over.
the fact that the tribunal exists makes it even worse. people use that phrase "im reporting" every game. if this didnt exists people could go on with their lives and mute. but no when u mute you get reported for not communicating. its vicious circle.

but yes i looked at this kids games hes awful. silver is where he needs to be until he learns more

cLHissorryMIDSUP

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnel View Post
after reviewing your lolking profile i have come to one conclusion.

If you somehow make it to silver 2 or 1 even, then that proves the system is broken.

Your masterys as well as runes and cs is just God awful, you might have beat a diamond player mid (which i highly doubt) That diamond player more than likely won the game due to the simple fact that he understands that League of legends is not Counterstrike,
just won my promo after 7 games, from silver 4, to silver 2.. in 7 games.. so BOOYAH! and LOL wtf!? but OK.

i didnt know you could skip tiers

Cavo

05-10-2013

Is cLHissorryMIDSUP adding everyone else to his friend's list as well? This is like the 9th time I've declined him and he just keeps on adding me. Someone is way too lonely.

Megeflegorf

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cLHissorryMIDSUP View Post
just won my promo after 7 games, from silver 4, to silver 2.. in 7 games.. so BOOYAH! and LOL wtf!? but OK.

i didnt know you could skip tiers
Your deaths are really high, getting close to your kills. You should probably work on that.