Proof Elo Hell exists.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Selcopa

05-09-2013

You've played 12 games, you won 8 of them, and claiming elo hell?

interesting

Volvagia oot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2013

well for starters your farm is terrible. Averaging 150-180 CS in a 45 min game is really bad, maybe don't focus so much on harassing in lane, or learn to harass and still get the CS.

And if your team mates are "feeding" and you are in the mid lane, maybe you could roam and help them out. It isn't up to the jungle to help every lane, you need to help your team out.

And just a personal opinion, i'd find a new mid champion, someone like ahri/lux/ryze. Way better in team fights, much better ganks.

Baxter the Teddy

Ketsumi

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cLHissorryMIDSUP View Post
LMFAO first of all, youre ****ing retarded because WoW isnt competitive Capture the flag, 2nd of all, that game as sivir was a normal game with ap runes cuz i was bored... 3rd of all, I tell people to back the **** up, and quit pushing... does that mean they are gonna listen? NO.
WoW is competitive capture the flag; I specifically referred to BG's. And the principles that I'm referring to are what's important: Objective > Kills

You're right, that Sivir game was normal, my mistake. That means the other games you lost that I can see show silver opponents and that the system doesn't even want to match you against better players, as you can't beat the ones your playing now (which actually isn't' true, you're over 50% win/loss, so you are moving up, just not as fast as you believe you should be ... because its everyone elses fault).

If you tell people to back up and they don't listen, at least you did your part to try and influence the game in a positive way. If all you're going to do is yap-yap-yap the forums about what someone may or may not do, you're just wasting energy that you could be using to improve your game. Remember, improving your game sometimes means improving others' game.

Your CS/time ratio is still pitiful, and you still die too much. Yet in spite of that, you're still winning more than losing. And again, you're at ... 17 games total? Play 100 games, then try to form a coherent thought about the state of the game or the ranking system.

Also, as was stated earlier, your language and communication skills are toxic. I wouldn't be surprised if people "don't listen" because you're abusive. You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

Ak1ira

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2013

lol.

Mach1av3ll1

05-09-2013

Hey clmid if everyone, including people who agree with the points you're attempting to make, agree you're brain dead and you think everyone else is brain dead and wrong who is more likely to be correct?

AFineDjentleman

05-09-2013

This guy is a tremendous idiot. Like its really impressive actually. I cant wait until this account gets permabanned.

I will say this about the elo hell thing however. It does exist, to an extent. Its not completely impossible to leave but it does get quite trying at times.

On a second note, with low level play, there is always going to be stat dependencies because you are required to compromise your own play to benefit the good of your team as a whole. Low level play is MUCH different than high level play and truthfully there are many times where high level play styles simply will not work well in low level play.

Bottom line is that yes, there are players who are stuck at bronze level who deserve at least a spot in high silver, but 99% of all players who openly complain to the community about their placing deserve to stay exactly where they are.

Unless you are a rager/flamer. If thats the case you should just **** off anyways. We dont want you here.

Edit: My main goal in ranked play is to hopefully one day work my way to high tier play and be able to have a success story to encourage low level players to keep trying because I know its hard to deal with many low level toxic players.

corallein

05-09-2013

What I got from his LoLking profile:
1. He only knows how to play one champion
2. That champion is incapable of hard-carrying
3. His rune and mastery page are... uh... wtf?
4. No build flexibility... not that Brand really needs any since he's such a one-dimensional champion.
5. Terrible CS
6. Way too many deaths to be indicative of playing above his level.

Pyroleech

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFineDjentleman View Post
This guy is a tremendous idiot. Like its really impressive actually. I cant wait until this account gets permabanned.

I will say this about the elo hell thing however. It does exist, to an extent. Its not completely impossible to leave but it does get quite trying at times.

On a second note, with low level play, there is always going to be stat dependencies because you are required to compromise your own play to benefit the good of your team as a whole. Low level play is MUCH different than high level play and truthfully there are many times where high level play styles simply will not work well in low level play.

Bottom line is that yes, there are players who are stuck at bronze level who deserve at least a spot in high silver, but 99% of all players who openly complain to the community about their placing deserve to stay exactly where they are.

Unless you are a rager/flamer. If thats the case you should just **** off anyways. We dont want you here.

Edit: My main goal in ranked play is to hopefully one day work my way to high tier play and be able to have a success story to encourage low level players to keep trying because I know its hard to deal with many low level toxic players.
Elo hell does not exist....

There are not players in bronze who deserve to be in high silver.....

Barnel

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cLHissorryMIDSUP View Post
Oh yea, elo hell doesnt exist? Played my first ranked game.. Look at the Damage to champions chart.. and look at this.. Elo hell doesnt exist... 2 mexicans who didnt speak english, and our support did more damage than our jungle and top.

8k damage, 9k damage, 11k damage.. then me.. 76K damage. \

I'm beating diamonds in 5v5 premades and solo que in mid.. as normal.. joined my first ranked.. .get paired with unskilled players..

You'll also notice Siddysidsid in my chat box, a diamond 3 player i beat in mid, and he friended me.. i beat alot of diamond players..

This basically just ruined the game....

I had the most damage in the entire game, constantly told my team to ward, group up and team fight. Our udyr didnt know what BORK was and build ravenous hydra as his first item.. Oour team didnt Group and just ran around literally running away from team fights, and watching me get triple kills... i would leave them kills so they get fed up.. Our mf could only ULT and run, and when she would fight ezreal, would face check him and get rocked. Our udyr couldn't understand that when his health bar went low, to back off.. would just stand there and feed.

There is no elo hell? you guys are just making excuses for having your first 10 games be lucky, youre not even good no matter if youre in platinum or diamond. Fact is, i'll get my 3-4 best diamond friends and roll over baxter tal and cavo and there best players any day of the week.

You kids say anything about my deaths and you know youre ignorant. There is nothing you can do in team fights when i hold the game single handedly to 11 team fights.
after reviewing your lolking profile i have come to one conclusion.

If you somehow make it to silver 2 or 1 even, then that proves the system is broken.

Your masterys as well as runes and cs is just God awful, you might have beat a diamond player mid (which i highly doubt) That diamond player more than likely won the game due to the simple fact that he understands that League of legends is not Counterstrike,