Proof Elo Hell exists.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tál

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigShotta View Post
Yes, and for the other team as well. How badly did they have to play to lose that?
Was there one good player that was doing their best? That's true ELO hell there.
ITS NOT ELO HELL!! grow up you imbecile

frozenfire218

05-08-2013

lol just wanted to join in and rage about my experiences. i joined a match. and everyone else called a spot so one of my team mates was forced into jungle. He said he could only jungle Master Yi... then after a short while he begins to feed the top lane, unintentionally because he had never jungled before. Honestly this could have been prevented if he told me because i was willing to swap out and jungle for him. But he didn't and fed their zed.

cLHissorryMIDSUP

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tál View Post
ITS NOT ELO HELL!! grow up you imbecile

http://www.lolking.net/search?name=clhissorrymidsup yeah.. its elo ****ing hell. i get placed with mexicans that dont speak english, junglers who dont gank, ANYLANES. And supports that go 0-10.

http://www.lolking.net/search?name=clhissorrymidsup

Look at my games. I carry every game. EVERY game.

Me and this guy both go 7-3 becuase of noobs in our first 10.. we duo qued. same exact games. He gets placed in silver 3, i get put in silver 4.

I carried HIM, every game. Do you understand how broken that is.?

cLHissorryMIDSUP

05-09-2013

1 more time.. LOOK AT THEM!!!! ALL OF THE GAMES.

TALK ABOUT CS, THATS WHY I GO 15-1-12, 21-8-19, 14-8-12, 6-1-4, 12-3-13.. LOOKS LIKE I NEEDED MORE CS BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO TEAMFIGHT.

heres is a tip from a player who beats diamonds on a regular and has diamond friends....

Cs is only there for players who cant team fight. Korean meta, 4 mid 1 top, they push inhibitor in under 10 minutes.. because they dont need cs, and can team fight.

Also, when you watch pros vs pros, they NEED cs because they are vsing pros, they arn't going to go 15-0 against pros.

So learn logic and open thinking before you talk about CS.

AngryW0mbat

05-09-2013

You're winning more than you're losing, why are you complaining?

cLHissorryMIDSUP

05-09-2013

because its not fair. all those games i lost, weren't my fault.

Plz refer to my match history.

Also, i dont see how its fair, that im in silver 4 when my buddy is in silver 3, and we had the same EXACT record, but I'M the one who carried him.

Selcopa

05-09-2013

You have 12 solo queue games played?

Ketsumi

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cLHissorryMIDSUP View Post
1 more time.. LOOK AT THEM!!!! ALL OF THE GAMES.

TALK ABOUT CS, THATS WHY I GO 15-1-12, 21-8-19, 14-8-12, 6-1-4, 12-3-13.. LOOKS LIKE I NEEDED MORE CS BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO TEAMFIGHT.

heres is a tip from a player who beats diamonds on a regular and has diamond friends....

Cs is only there for players who cant team fight. Korean meta, 4 mid 1 top, they push inhibitor in under 10 minutes.. because they dont need cs, and can team fight.

Also, when you watch pros vs pros, they NEED cs because they are vsing pros, they arn't going to go 15-0 against pros.

So learn logic and open thinking before you talk about CS.
You are winning more than you're losing. The system is designed to push you to 50/50 wins/losses, so if you're close to that and in Silver then that's your skill level. If you want to move up, you have to win more, and winning is not about KDA. Its about objectives. Its like in WoW, when players will run around BG's trying to kill everyone and never cap a flag, or hold a node. Kills don't win games, objectives do.

You talk about how you carry games, but you clearly don't know what it means to carry. You may be getting kills and a couple games may have a good KDA, but if you don't turn those team fight wins into objectives, what does it matter?

Also, pros don't "need" CS because they are fighting other pros. They "get" CS in spite of fighting other pro's. I don't know what "pros" you watch, but anytime I see top tier players (from teams like TSM, Dignitas, CLG, EG, etc.) play in solo queue, their farm is still ridiculous AND they run up a 10+ kill score.

You keep pointing at everyone else as if they're the problem. The reality of the situation is, you have to play with the people you're matched with. So, you can either continue to blame others for not playing the way you want and the way you think they should, OR you can use your Diamond tier skills to work with what you have and pull out a win.

Also, you've played 12 games. You've really been in "elo hell" for a while. And the game you lost as Sivir was against gold level players with a gold players on your team. The next game you lost as brand was againt Silver players. The system seems to recognize that you win more against silver players but not against Gold.

cLHissorryMIDSUP

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketsumi View Post
You are winning more than you're losing. The system is designed to push you to 50/50 wins/losses, so if you're close to that and in Silver then that's your skill level. If you want to move up, you have to win more, and winning is not about KDA. Its about objectives. Its like in WoW, when players will run around BG's trying to kill everyone and never cap a flag, or hold a node. Kills don't win games, objectives do.

You talk about how you carry games, but you clearly don't know what it means to carry. You may be getting kills and a couple games may have a good KDA, but if you don't turn those team fight wins into objectives, what does it matter?

Also, pros don't "need" CS because they are fighting other pros. They "get" CS in spite of fighting other pro's. I don't know what "pros" you watch, but anytime I see top tier players (from teams like TSM, Dignitas, CLG, EG, etc.) play in solo queue, their farm is still ridiculous AND they run up a 10+ kill score.

You keep pointing at everyone else as if they're the problem. The reality of the situation is, you have to play with the people you're matched with. So, you can either continue to blame others for not playing the way you want and the way you think they should, OR you can use your Diamond tier skills to work with what you have and pull out a win.

Also, you've played 12 games. You've really been in "elo hell" for a while. And the game you lost as Sivir was against gold level players with a gold players on your team. The next game you lost as brand was againt Silver players. The system seems to recognize that you win more against silver players but not against Gold.
LMFAO first of all, youre ****ing retarded because WoW isnt competitive Capture the flag, 2nd of all, that game as sivir was a normal game with ap runes cuz i was bored... 3rd of all, I tell people to back the **** up, and quit pushing... does that mean they are gonna listen? NO.