Proof Elo Hell exists.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cLHissorryMIDSUP

05-07-2013

Oh yea, elo hell doesnt exist? Played my first ranked game.. Look at the Damage to champions chart.. and look at this.. Elo hell doesnt exist... 2 mexicans who didnt speak english, and our support did more damage than our jungle and top.

8k damage, 9k damage, 11k damage.. then me.. 76K damage. \

I'm beating diamonds in 5v5 premades and solo que in mid.. as normal.. joined my first ranked.. .get paired with unskilled players..

You'll also notice Siddysidsid in my chat box, a diamond 3 player i beat in mid, and he friended me.. i beat alot of diamond players..

This basically just ruined the game....

I had the most damage in the entire game, constantly told my team to ward, group up and team fight. Our udyr didnt know what BORK was and build ravenous hydra as his first item.. Oour team didnt Group and just ran around literally running away from team fights, and watching me get triple kills... i would leave them kills so they get fed up.. Our mf could only ULT and run, and when she would fight ezreal, would face check him and get rocked. Our udyr couldn't understand that when his health bar went low, to back off.. would just stand there and feed.

There is no elo hell? you guys are just making excuses for having your first 10 games be lucky, youre not even good no matter if youre in platinum or diamond. Fact is, i'll get my 3-4 best diamond friends and roll over baxter tal and cavo and there best players any day of the week.

You kids say anything about my deaths and you know youre ignorant. There is nothing you can do in team fights when i hold the game single handedly to 11 team fights.

cLHissorryMIDSUP

05-07-2013

I was forced to play with 2 players who dont/wont speak english. and literally were unskilled. How is this a real matchmaking system? From my stats so far i should be 10/10 games.. I will post every single game of my first 10 games. And you tell me does elo hell exist.

btw im going to keep this bumped every single day for the rest of my life. until you can prove me otherwise. which you cant, because you have no evidence to counter my evidence. Besides an opinion which is all you have is an opinion vs my facts.

IS149080d6605e20d28653a

05-08-2013

The reward system for solo queue is bad, becouse its simply not rewarding individualy in SOLO game.

Its not a problem of team not letting someone advance, but the fact ones reward depents entirely on strangers that you dont know, that dont cooperate with you, and that you are NOT teamed with.

There should be individual rewarding sytem for a SOLO QUEUE, as it is in fact SOLO.

Same rewarding system for team matches as for solo matches is just outright stupid.

Who came out with idea of evaluating team performance in solo queue where there is NO TEAM?

cLHissorryMIDSUP

05-08-2013

Game 2 of first 10 games:

actually won this game. again look at me carrying. Had to coach the entire game, and thank god my team listened. Props to them.

I'm always shot caller for my teams = /

Still though, team wasn't comparable to my stats = /

this is what you must do in elo hell, and then your team actually has to have some sort of idea of what to do, i literally told them every little thing to do, even to telling garen to buy a sunfire cape first.

Cavo

05-08-2013

What with you being on your 6th account now after the first 5 were banned because you are incredibly toxic, you are the person creating the "elo hell" conditions for your team. So it doesn't matter what tier or division you are in because you are the personification of elo hell.

Roncor

05-08-2013

Teamwork seems to be your flaw. Your own team is asking that you be reported so you obviously weren't doing well on that end. You also say you told your team to ward but did you lead by example and use your gold for wards or more items. Also if you win lane hard... Why not roam and influence the whole game. Not just a lane.

Seems the same in game 2. Your own teammate says, "you were pissing me off talking all kinds of ****".

Cavo

05-08-2013

He still hasn't figured it out. He's been banned five times for being toxic and he just doesn't learn.

Mach1av3ll1

05-08-2013

Every time I see one of these threads I check the person's ranked stats and its always the same.

They always have horrid farm. A lot of kills, a lot of deaths, and just absolutely horrid farm.

Brand avg 134/cs a game.

What this tells me is that you're a chaser. You think killing the enemy is the point of the game. You spend the entire laning phase harassing, trying to get kills, you never push turrets, you never ping global gold objectives. And so you lose games.

Great example: two games ago you had 155 cs at 47 minutes. As Brand. How is that even possible? Or 104 at 31 minutes.

That's all there is to it lad.

Baxter the Teddy

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1av3ll1 View Post
Every time I see one of these threads I check the person's ranked stats and its always the same.

They always have horrid farm. A lot of kills, a lot of deaths, and just absolutely horrid farm.

Brand avg 134/cs a game.

What this tells me is that you're a chaser. You think killing the enemy is the point of the game. You spend the entire laning phase harassing, trying to get kills, you never push turrets, you never ping global gold objectives. And so you lose games.

Great example: two games ago you had 155 cs at 47 minutes. As Brand. How is that even possible? Or 104 at 31 minutes.

That's all there is to it lad.
^ So this means your mechanics are bad.

And then people have already pointed out the toxicity that is apparent just from the post game chat.

Bad mechanics generally (nt always) but generally means a lack of basic understanding of how LoL ACTUALLY works and how you win it.

We can estimate that you are probably just bad. Nice try though.

Sidenote: A won a double jungle game, that became a 4v5 then our AFK'er returned to intentionally feed. And we won. Isn't that basically everything people complain about ELO hell all in one game? And we WON?

BigShotta

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxter the Teddy View Post
^ So this means your mechanics are bad.

And then people have already pointed out the toxicity that is apparent just from the post game chat.

Bad mechanics generally (nt always) but generally means a lack of basic understanding of how LoL ACTUALLY works and how you win it.

We can estimate that you are probably just bad. Nice try though.

Sidenote: A won a double jungle game, that became a 4v5 then our AFK'er returned to intentionally feed. And we won. Isn't that basically everything people complain about ELO hell all in one game? And we WON?
Yes, and for the other team as well. How badly did they have to play to lose that?
Was there one good player that was doing their best? That's true ELO hell there.