My thoughts on Elo hell from a Bronze 5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tál

05-09-2013

Try looking for tier lists, these lists aren't about personal preference, they are the strong champs in their role currently. I started doing this and found Nasus thanks to who I consider the most innovative jungler.

Now winning 73% ish with him because I theory crafted and put the hard work in

xgenoriginal

05-09-2013

Well i tried maining nasus but top lane is always the first called or chosen by pick order but think ill main support now after my current 4 match winning streak

sidenote- last time i went to 60 points in 3 wins after going back to 0 it took 4 wins consecutive to get to 60 . Any reason?

Tál

05-09-2013

Thats your MMR affecting that.

Don't "main" a champ, its not like WoW where you can be a level 90 mage and be competitive. Some champs are good right now, some aren't. Keep an eye on patch notes and what current pro's are playing.

And for the love of god don't copy them, think about it first.

Overlord Heian

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxter the Teddy View Post
First off, the enemy team gets more trolls and AFKs, That's statistics.
Unless you're playing with a duo partner, no, it isn't. Stop pretending it is.

Tál

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overlord Heian View Post
Unless you're playing with a duo partner, no, it isn't. Stop pretending it is.
STATISTICALLY, get that through your thick bronze helmet head

Ram Trainer

05-09-2013

Take these words from somebody who went from silver (at end of season 2) to diamond 1, by playing support ONLY. ELO Hell does not exist. If you want to improve, stop saying things like "Its hard when they have a bf sword at 7 mins" Just focus on yourself and how you can improve yourself. If you are TRULY a better player than where you are placed now, you will get there.

Tál

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
Take these words from somebody who went from silver (at end of season 2) to diamond 1, by playing support ONLY. ELO Hell does not exist. If you want to improve, stop saying things like "Its hard when they have a bf sword at 7 mins" Just focus on yourself and how you can improve yourself. If you are TRULY a better player than where you are placed now, you will get there.
selcopa has been saying it for a while, they dont care

xgenoriginal

05-10-2013

well just played 2 games wow just when I thought I was on a roll
first game 0/4/1(maybe 2) wow you may say thats **** for a support and well it is but its pretty hard to get assists when your team is 0/18 3 people around 0/8 When I tried to tell my trist not to leap into vayne and ali she said shed quit if i said anything else

Next game 4v5 lost okay score with me draven got pretty fed but with 4v5 no chance we eventually succumbed

Im not saying im better than others im saying that riot needs to figure out a way to get rid of trlls and at least implement something to reduce the impact of afk's

Tál

05-10-2013

what do you want from your level?

you are where you belong. Thats the thing that you dont understand, you have got your equilibrium. Unless you improve you wont climb, theres no ifs or buts. You will not climb if you carry on the way you are playing. Elo Hell does not exist.

xgenoriginal

05-10-2013

so your saying that afk's and trolls have no affect on trying to get out of bronze V?