Muslim vs Christian.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JryiahSmurf

05-07-2013

The one most obvious difference is that Christianity strongly teaches in the new testament to love your enemies. To pray for those who persecute you.
Muslim teaches to kill your enemies, Christians are unclean, and women are 2nd class citizens. If someone steals, cut off their hand.

Thank God I did not live in a Muslim state, I stole when I was younger a few times, I would have no hand and I am a musician. Crazy bastards think its okay to ruin my life over petty theft.

Some are actually trying to get Sharia law in America. They say in Muslim cities like dearborn, they should be able to bypass the constitution and have their own legal system that lines up with there religion. They already do this in Brittan, but this is a terrible thing for the US.

If that passes, then these guys would be able to legally stone and kill Christians like they do all the time in Iran. Gay people would be legally beaten in their streets. Women could be legally stoned for not dressing properly. And teens would get their hands chopped off for stealing a candy bar.

I strongly believe that my religion is the way. In this country your free to be a Muslim and you get no judgment from me, its your choice. But you are not okay to practice your crazy laws.

EDIT:
Obviously the main problem here is you are to worried about "Islam Phobia". I also suspect that you guys are atheists and assume all Christians are uneducated and born into it. Cant argue with that kind of ignorance.

Make no mistake, there is no Muslim bashing going on here. Simply stating facts that in Islamic Nations, Christians are being killed for not giving up their faith. Are all Muslims radicals? Of course not, they are human beings. Shariah Law, which comes from Qur'an, is radical and barbaric.

YogaPantsGG

05-07-2013

I hope you are not actually this uninformed.

JryiahSmurf

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogaPantsGG View Post

I hope you're not actually this naive.

Poeta Somnium

05-07-2013

Stop reading The Onion.

JryiahSmurf

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poeta Somnium View Post
Stop reading The Onion.

The onion?

Jesus thy Lord

05-07-2013

Fear the Chiprel!

JryiahSmurf

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogaPantsGG View Post

Oh I thought you were going to inform me about how islam is the religion of peace. Even though they kill our peaceful christian missionaries all the time in their states under Sharia Law.

JryiahSmurf

05-07-2013

Even though I am an American, I am inclined to say "Stupid Americans", just fat and happy and give zero ****s about whats going on in the world.

zeek0

05-08-2013

When I read the Bible, I also noticed some violence in that book. Many examples of stoning your daughter, angry God, and reasons why women are 2nd class citizens.

The point of a social church is to provide both community and a set of rules that they all decide to follow from their holy text. Obviously, many of us still eat shellfish. The community (and religious leader) decide as a whole what messages they are required to follow in order to be closer to their God, and which messages are outdated or no longer relevant.

So, I think that Islam in itself is a problematic religion, because the Koran directly endorses violence against Others (unlike the Bible, which alludes to it). It is completely possible, however, to be Muslim and peaceful (take for example the many mosques around the country that preach peace).

Just my two cents.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JryiahSmurf View Post
Gay people would be legally beaten in their streets.

MEANWHILE, in a christian protest: "God hates f*gs"