The Temple of Darkness (Ask Zed)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mr Zed

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvoider Rick View Post
He got out of his flashback, and he finally knew how to measure it, or, at least he had an idea...
"I hope I don't get killed for this..." he said to himself.
((if you need a prompt from me I'll use this post to respond, however I'm no sure if you were ready or not. Just edit your last post when you are ready to continue. .))

Ghostvoider Rick

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mr Zed View Post
((if you need a prompt from me I'll use this post to respond, however I'm no sure if you were ready or not. Just edit your last post when you are ready to continue. .))
((How about now?))
He walks up into the place where he and Zed talked, and he found him, meditating, and he gently got down on his knees, and said his answer
"In order to measure will, you need to look into the past, and see what you have endured, and if you have endured the most, but still manage to keep on going, than you have a large amount of will" he said

Ask Mr Zed

05-13-2013

Quote:
((How about now?))
He walks up into the place where he and Zed talked, and he found him, meditating, and he gently got down on his knees, and said his answer
"In order to measure will, you need to look into the past, and see what you have endured, and if you have endured the most, but still manage to keep on going, than you have a large amount of will" he said
"The past teaches us much, but here we prove our strength of will in the present. Still, your answer is... interesting.

Here we prove our dedication to power through training. You will prove to your body who its master is. Go with Oduin. You will run with him until your body demands rest, until your legs fail. Until your mind succumbs to weakness. Then we will rest, and continue."

Oduin

05-13-2013

Quote:
"The past teaches us much, but here we prove our strength of will in the present. Still, your answer is... interesting.

Here we prove our dedication to power through training. You will prove to your body who its master is. Go with Oduin. You will run with him until your body demands rest, until your legs fail. Until your mind succumbs to weakness. Then we will rest, and continue."
"Come with me."

Ask Mr Ziggs

05-13-2013

Zed, Question, How do you feel about the Noxus' Hand and hexplosive squirrels?

-Ziggs

Ask Mr Zed

05-13-2013

Ziggs,

It seems you have something against the Hand of Noxus. I am surprised. I hear he is a man who appreciates strength in all forms. Even one as explosive as you. What does the blade in the darkness feel of a falling Guillotine? Respect? Comradeship? No. He lacks subtlety, which is its own strength. None walk to the heads man's axe, but the shadows are everywhere, and my blades are always sharp.

You will explain to me what you are doing with squirrels. I would rather not be surprised in our next match.
-Zed

Ask Mr Ziggs

05-13-2013

Quote:
Ziggs,

It seems you have something against the Hand of Noxus. I am surprised. I hear he is a man who appreciates strength in all forms. Even one as explosive as you. What does the blade in the darkness feel of a falling Guillotine? Respect? Comradeship? No. He lacks subtlety, which is its own strength. None walk to the heads man's axe, but the shadows are everywhere, and my blades are always sharp.

You will explain to me what you are doing with squirrels. I would rather not be surprised in our next match.
-Zed
I'm working on it with lulu.. Heh.. I hope it works and doesn't cause a new race of explosive squirrels that could potentially destroy Valoran. But no worries

-Ziggs

P.S. The Hand is kind of strange and just sooo serious.. Disgusting...

((THe squirrel thing will happen, IF LuLu Replies >.>))

Ghostvoider Rick

05-13-2013

"Alright then, lead on Oduin..."

Hammdog

05-14-2013

Quote:
"Yes, and Sake is not endearing to outsiders. Tell me Hammdog, who do you think will prevail in the north? The Claw has strength, but no structure. Too many oppose their philosophy. I would see Sejuani rule in the north if it is to be more than a puppet, dangling uselessly between too many strings." Zed sits at the table, and motions for Hammdog to do the same. A servant pours tea but Zed pushes it aside, draining his cup of Sake in one go.
"I honestly don't know who'll claim th' land. The Claw's th' strongest o' th' bunch, but not much to do with th' place af'erwards. Th' Avarosan are a bunch of li'l girs, but they've got initiative, though I wouldn't laike to see war disappear. And th' Frostguard? Screw them, all worthshippin' that Aiceborn sissy. Except Trundle, I've 'eard. Apparen'ly, he only serves 'er oot of convenience, and wouldn't 'esitate to stab 'er in th' back." He downs the last of his Sake. "Say, do you maind if I take some of his stuff back t' Freljord? It's not 'alf bad."

Oduin

05-14-2013

Quote:
"Alright then, lead on Oduin..."
Follow me.