The Temple of Darkness (Ask Zed)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hammdog

Senior Member

05-11-2013

"Suck a what?" The highlander looked confused. "Ohhh, sake. I geh it. I don't see any 'arm in it."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mr Zed

Senior Member

05-11-2013

A table was brought before them, with two chairs. Zed stood and poured the clear liquid into a square wooden cup.. "You may." Zed motioned to the drink. "What is your name northerner?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghostvoider Rick

Senior Member

05-12-2013

((Hi, and sorry of I am late to this, but welcome to the roleplaying forums))
Summoner Rick entered the Temple, feeling at home, almost He knew this was not his home, but, yet, he felt nice and warm all inside at the sight of the night. He looked around the place, and felt as if he was being watched
"Zed if you are here, then please come to me peacefully, I just want to talk..." he yelled out into the darkness of the room, in which he illuminated with his orb in his right hand, and gunblade on his left hand, just in case he needed to defend himself.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mr Zed

Senior Member

05-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvoider Rick View Post
((Hi, and sorry of I am late to this, but welcome to the roleplaying forums))
Summoner Rick entered the Temple, feeling at home, almost He knew this was not his home, but, yet, he felt nice and warm all inside at the sight of the night. He looked around the place, and felt as if he was being watched
"Zed if you are here, then please come to me peacefully, I just want to talk..." he yelled out into the darkness of the room, in which he illuminated with his orb in his right hand, and gunblade on his left hand, just in case he needed to defend himself.
"Relax Summoner. You need not come armed. You are under the protection of the league, are you not? What reason have I to kill a lone Summoner who enters my temple in the dead of night? " Zed walks out of the shadow and into the warm glow of the magic orb.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hammdog

Senior Member

05-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mr Zed View Post
A table was brought before them, with two chairs. Zed stood and poured the clear liquid into a square wooden cup.. "You may." Zed motioned to the drink. "What is your name northerner?"
"Hammdog, at yer service." He gave a small bow, and seized the wooden cup, dumping the contents down his gullet. He made an odd face. "Got quate a kick, but that af'ertaste... I think I'll stick to my Graggy."He placed the cup on the table. "Say, 'ow do ye do those fancy li'l shadow tricks? I can't geh my head around 'em."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghostvoider Rick

Senior Member

05-12-2013

He looks at Zed, in his armor and his glowing eyes.
"Well then, since you have come on peaceful terms, lets talk shall we?"
He snaps his fingers, and the whole rooms bathes in the warm glow of his orb, and he lets it float to the top of the room.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mr Zed

Senior Member

05-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvoider Rick View Post
He looks at Zed, in his armor and his glowing eyes.
"Well then, since you have come on peaceful terms, lets talk shall we?"
He snaps his fingers, and the whole rooms bathes in the warm glow of his orb, and he lets it float to the top of the room.

As light fills the room, several shadows forms become visible, weapons drawn, but dissipate into nothing.

"What is so important that you have come to speak of?" Zed walks off, leading the way into the temple, and towards a lighted room.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mr Zed

Senior Member

05-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammdog View Post
"Hammdog, at yer service." He gave a small bow, and seized the wooden cup, dumping the contents down his gullet. He made an odd face. "Got quate a kick, but that af'ertaste... I think I'll stick to my Graggy."He placed the cup on the table. "Say, 'ow do ye do those fancy li'l shadow tricks? I can't geh my head around 'em."
Zed refilled Hammdog's cup, and filled one of his own.
"I have embraced the shadow, and it is my ally. It is as much a trick as your sword.
Tell me... When were you last in Freljord?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghostvoider Rick

Senior Member

05-12-2013

"Well, I wish to learn the way of the Shadow also." he stated
"For many years, I have been gifted with the power of the Void and the Glorious Evolution, I can be mechanical and ghostlike, so I might as well add a third attribute to hone my skills." he explained


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mr Zed

Senior Member

05-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvoider Rick View Post
"Well, I wish to learn the way of the Shadow also." he stated
"For many years, I have been gifted with the power of the Void and the Glorious Evolution, I can be mechanical and ghostlike, so I might as well add a third attribute to hone my skills." he explained
"And what would you do with this power? What is your purpose summoner? How may years are you willing to give... what will you... sacrifice?"