The Temple of Darkness (Ask Zed)

12345612 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mr Zed

05-09-2013

((wow that was a little hard even for Zed. Ninja edit.))

Fallyn Light

05-09-2013

Dear Zed,

How long does one take to master the shadow arts and also if one has interest in becoming a ninja do they have to commit to it for life?

-Lina Light... No seriously that is my last name.

Ask Mr Zed

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallyn Light View Post
Dear Zed,

How long does one take to master the shadow arts and also if one has interest in becoming a ninja do they have to commit to it for life?

-Lina Light... No seriously that is my last name.
A black masked figure steps into your presence. Holding an envelope out to you he speaks.
"A message from my master."
The seal of black wax peels off easily in your hand.

To Lina Light,

Mastery of the shadow arts requires an inner discipline that takes years to cultivate. Those who study the ninja ways learn the meditative techniques and Ki flow manipulation that is a prerequisite. Most Ninja must begin their formal training very young. The order of the shadow has no such requirement. In a select few, the talent comes easily and with little instruction. In a single decade it is possible for one so committed to reach a high degree of control over the shadows. The Order continues to grow.

-Zed

AnthemHero

05-10-2013

"So... Mister Zed... or should I call you Master Zed here?"

*looks around, barely being able to see*

"Anyways, we all know your rivalry with Shen? But how do you feel about Akali and Kennen? And when you're on the fields with Shen as an ally, how do you feel?"

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mr Zed View Post
Honorable Steward Tybresa,

Champions and summoners are welcome to write letters to me, or attend gatherings scheduled at the Temple. Summoners that wish to meet with me at the League of Legends may do so. I will be close by all week, and I will visit the league every evening. Your forethought exceeds my expectations.

With the utmost sincerity,
-Zed
The response letter had arrived at the Steward's office, Tybresa taking her time to break the seal of the envelope and calmly read the contents of the missive.

She smiled and nodded her head, seeming quite pleased of the response as she placed the letter in a drawer where all the already-completed paperwork would rest.

He certainly exceeded my expectations so far ... she muttered softly to herself. Who would have thought? Not I!

(( Fin~ Also, response to the one on my thread here - sorry for the misunderstanding! ))

Ask Mr Zed

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthemHero View Post
"So... Mister Zed... or should I call you Master Zed here?"

*looks around, barely being able to see*

"Anyways, we all know your rivalry with Shen? But how do you feel about Akali and Kennen? And when you're on the fields with Shen as an ally, how do you feel?"
Zed walks closer to figure in the courtyard.

"Finally one who is brave enough to visit me here.
My students call me Master. You may call me Zed.

The Kinkou was once all that I knew. For Akali it is still the same. Akali is a skilled ninja wasting her talents on the Kinkous pointless pursuit of balance. The creature Kennen is not a true ninja. He is a poorly trained mouse. It stuns me, how a young and undisciplined yordle is given the title Heart of the Tempest.

As for Shen, it enough for me that as often as I must fight beside him I get to fight against him. It is a pleasure that the Institute of War has bestowed upon me, the opportunity to kill him over and over to my hearts contentment.

Will we continue to speak in the darkness, or will you come inside?"

Jetstream Yun

05-10-2013

Dear Zed,

What is your thoughts on Syndra?

Ask Mr Zed

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropdeadre View Post
Dear Zed,

What is your thoughts on Syndra?
We have never met outside the fields of justice. I have little understanding of the arcane. A woman who values strength and her freedom above all else? That I can understand. I do not want to hear of another suggestion for pairing. Lewd summoners that cross me often take long vacations.

Attachment 681995

Hammdog

05-11-2013

Kicking open the temple door and breaking the tranquility, Hammdog thunders into the room. "Zed!" he says. "I'm 'ere fer drink an' war, but ye don't look laike yer ready for a faight, so I 'ave a question. What is the fainest liquor in these Ionian provinces? I'm almost sober 'ere."

Ask Mr Zed

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammdog View Post
Kicking open the temple door and breaking the tranquility, Hammdog thunders into the room. "Zed!" he says. "I'm 'ere fer drink an' war, but ye don't look laike yer ready for a faight, so I 'ave a question. What is the fainest liquor in these Ionian provinces? I'm almost sober 'ere."

At the sound of the thick temple door slamming open against a stone statue, several guards turn and draw their weapons. Zed glares at them menacingly and they return to their positions at a gesture from him.

"In Ionia we often drink rice wine stranger. One from Freljord may be used to a weaker brew. Would you care to try?"

"Sake." Zed says to an attendant who quickly exits the hall.

12345612 ... 15