The Temple of Darkness (Ask Zed)

1234511 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mr Zed

05-07-2013

(( This is Zeds Abode in Ionia - If you cant get to Ionia then you'll have to see Zed at the Institute of War))

The Temple
The Order resides in an ancient building. Across a mountain plateau in northern Ionia, sprawls the terraced gardens and stone floored courtyards of what is now The Temple of Darkness. To the north, the temple gardens extend up the mountainside. Tea trees, Herbs, and root vegetables are tended by the inhabitants. The entrance to the temple, surrounded by modest stone walls, leads into training grounds where students train diligently in the Ninja way. To the west a small lake sits, overflowing down the mountainside towards the sea.

The temple itself is a multitude of separate shrines and antechambers. The curved wooden rooves are grand in scale, yet simple in design. The decorations are meager, being mainly weapons of various sizes and history. The order is housed here, though their reach extends through much of Ionia. Once home to the Kinkou Order, the temple was taken by force and remains the seat of power for the Order of Shadow. Still a place of solace, the peaceful air is a-kin to the calm of death. Zed, former Kinkou agent and disciple, leads the order with an iron will . Zed and his followers value personal strength and freedom above all else, and he contends that if any of his students could surpass his skill then leadership will be passed to them.

While there is immense tension between Zeds followers and the main leadership of Ionia, the league has imposed a peace between them.

Fan Fiction by me about Zeds origins Here.

Name:  smaller dojo.jpg
Views: 3214
Size:  118.4 KB

"The Master of Shadows awaits your questions."

Ask Mr Zed

05-07-2013

((This is an event opportunity for RP and hopefully its good practice for me))
The Temple of Darkness is the home of Zed and his Ninja followers. Originally a home to the Kinkou order, It is an ancient place. It is an empty, quiet place. The courtyards empty as night aproaches In the main hall, Zed sits, attended by servants. Several low tables are set across the room, surrounded by cushions.

"Champions... Warriors... Come in." Zed sits unmasked at the central table.

"To you who would be trained in the Shadow. Those who have questions will not find lies. Those who wish to stay will be tested.

To those who wish to test themselves against me... You are not welcome here. There is a time and place for you to tempt death, but it is not here, and it is not now."

"To my fellow champions. Good evening. To the Summoners, Enjoy."

To an attendant "The tea."

"Drink. Speak. I am listening"

Fae Lulu

05-07-2013

Pix flutters into Zed's home, carrying a letter that seemed rather large for his small stature. He dropped it down in front of one of the Zed's, unsure really which was real and which was just a shadow. The letter read as follows:

Hey Zed,

I wanna know, how do you make your shadows do stuff without walls and lights? I can't seem to get my shadow to lift off the ground, even after yelling at it and trying to turn it into a cuddly cat. Can you teach me your magic trick?

Also, what do you do to have fun? Do you try to play tag or hide and seek with your shadows?

-Signed,
Lulu

Ask Mr Zed

05-08-2013

Behind a brightly colored door, in the midst of butterflies and flowers, a shadow lengthens. Slowly, a messenger walks out into the light. The shadow ninja holds out a white letter trimmed in black. He glances about at the peculiar place as the letter is snatched form his hand. In an instant he is gone.

Champion Lulu,

The shadow arts are not tricks or toys. It is not a simple thing to become one with the darkness. I could teach a fae sorceress to make her shadow live as well as she could teach me to be a yordle, yet
know this, if ever we meet as allies in the league, I will make your shadow dance for you on the fields of justice.

-Zed

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

(( Just letting you know - I posted.

And welcome to the community <3 ))

Colonel qt

05-08-2013

A letter arrives for zed with a picture of bacon on it

Quote:
BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS???

...that is all...

Ask Mr Zed

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek View Post
A letter arrives for zed with a picture of bacon on it
"Master, a letter arrived."

Zed slowly takes the letter from the messenger

"A summoners joke. Write back, "Tea, with rice porridge or beef dumplings." That is all."

The shade messenger stood for a moment, unsure of what to say.
"Master there is no return address, just an image here."

"A common mainland food. Do not waste time. You will find the one named Shiek and Deliver it. Understood?"

"Yes Master."

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2013

(( And don't forget about this and this. ))

An ethereal, blue hummingbird had made its way into the
Temple of Darkness, carrying an envelope in its talons. It would deftly fly through its corridors until it would finally reach the Master of Shadows, buzzing around his presence before it would drop its delivery in front of the receiver. It then dispelled itself in a small puff of blue smoke.

The envelope itself was sealed with purple wax, the crest visible on the surface. Should Zed decide to open the envelope, he would find a neatly-folded, high-quality parchment written in a beautiful calligraphy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Official Letter
To the high-esteemed champion Zed,

The Council has received news of the opening your temple for the public, and it is pleased to hear that you have so graciously agreed to entertain your fellow champions. With that in mind, we wish that you make the best of the experience and should you have any complaints, issues or requests, simply address the Stewards.

However, the Council wishes to express one more condition upon your person - that you may also grace the Institute of War with your presence, as to be able to open up possibilities for the champions or visitors that would find themselves unable to see you at your current residence in Ionia.

The Council hopes that it would not be too much trouble, and would send their thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Respectfully yours,

Senior Steward Tybresa Farrister-Cassalantar, representative of the Institute of War and spokesperson of the Council of Equity

Ask Mr Zed

05-09-2013

"The League has again decided that my powers need to be limited on the fields of justice. Very well. It is expected. Unrestrained there is no challenge here for me. You champions who hide in the back line should not yet rejoice, for when you aim your attacks toward the light of battle, your shadow is right behind you. You cannot escape me.

I am told the world is surprised to see me show my face. They expect all Ninjas to forever cling to useless tradition. I am not a Kinkou coward. I am not a shadow dispelled by the sun. On the fields of justice you will find me masked and you will know nothing of my thoughts. To The Order of the Shadow I am Sensei, and those who fail me will see the displeasure on my face and be punished by my own hand. That is the truth of a Ninja. Seen when I wish to be seen, gone when you wish to find me. Will you show your face Shen, or are you too afraid of their eyes?

To those who wish to speak with me at the League, I will be there for three days at months end.You may call on me then.

Ask Mr Zed

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
(( And don't forget about this and this. ))

An ethereal, blue hummingbird had made its way into the
Temple of Darkness, carrying an envelope in its talons. It would deftly fly through its corridors until it would finally reach the Master of Shadows, buzzing around his presence before it would drop its delivery in front of the receiver. It then dispelled itself in a small puff of blue smoke.

The envelope itself was sealed with purple wax, the crest visible on the surface. Should Zed decide to open the envelope, he would find a neatly-folded, high-quality parchment written in a beautiful calligraphy.
Honorable Steward Tybresa,

Champions and summoners are welcome to write letters to me, or attend gatherings scheduled at the Temple. Summoners that wish to meet with me at the League of Legends may do so. I will be close by all week, and I will visit the league every evening. Your forethought exceeds my expectations.

With the utmost sincerity,
-Zed

1234511 ... 15