Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PBE - Poppy Heroic Charge refactored

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Break Eye

05-08-2013

Quote:
Karn Bishop:
No leave this in, unless you are fixing all the other champions who can do this, do not remove poppy's ability to do it, it will actually make her a weaker champion if you do so also lower mana costs on stuff or increase mana regen

What Karn Bishop said makes sense since I almost never seen anyone play Poppy anymore aside from ARAM which is the mode where people play random champs. But with rerolls created, there are even less people playing her (including me ). So I encourage Riot to at least make slight change to her.

ldav

05-08-2013

So I was testing poppy just now, after charging and stunning someone with her E she doesn't immediately attack whatever champion she just stunned and just proceeds to auto attack any minions that might be around, causing me to lose a Q and having to catch up again with the person I stunned which got time to run away

Is this intended and part of the new changes or has she always been like this? I've never played poppy much

Exacerberus

05-08-2013

<3 Thanks for taking your time to fix that ol' mega-bugged ability Pony.

Fomorian27

Recruiter

05-08-2013

Quote:
FeralPony:
I'll check it out tomorrow morning when I'm doing the other fix.

This appears to happen with jayce thundering blow and a maybe few other knockback abilities, but not with others like vayne condemn or alistar headbutt. Are we to take it that some knockback abilities are coded the same way and others not?

Nice forum icon, btw. I approve.

Sabrestrike

05-08-2013

Quote:
FeralPony:
I'll check it out tomorrow morning when I'm doing the other fix.

If you are going to fix that with poppy, also fix it with Jayce. With Jayce it's way, way or more irritating because of how many more Jayces you run into than Poppies.

xX iRust

Recruiter

05-09-2013

So after some testing Poppy while stunning her enemies to the wall just stands their and doesn't auto attack, like the problem idav reported.

ShawNuff

05-10-2013

If you are still reading this I posted a few bugs on this in the other PBE forum:
http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/f/A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF/d/1IjPfHk1

2 bugs:
1.) Poppy E not showing cooldown (graphical bug)
2.) Poppy E pushes dragon.