Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked team looking for a jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Capman

05-07-2013

We are an unranked 5v5 team looking for a jungler. We have a silver, a gold, and two bronze players. Requires skype, can be on at least one night a week. Message me here and we'll play a couple games and try it out

ThePingofDestiny

05-08-2013

Ill add you man, i like too play a lot of different rolls but jungle is my favorite right now, i do need to improve on farming my jungle a little better, im comfortable with almost any jungler as i learn champs VERY quickly.

Capman

05-08-2013

Alright cool dude. we'll play a couple games, on like saturday

Streexx

05-09-2013

I added you as well

The Azi

05-09-2013

Ill try out, Crimson0turk/Jesus Pony VII) Silver 2-Gold 3

Chaddoxx

05-09-2013

I'll try out. i have no problem in leaving my current team since we are not going anywhere since no one is ever one. I don't main jungle, but I play it like 80% of my games. I am as good as the team is.

WiserSteak

05-10-2013

I'll add you. Silver III atm.

Capman

05-11-2013

Just an fyi we will try everybody out before we make a decison, but please message me after you friend me, so we can take a note we need to play with you still

VG decksays

05-11-2013

Hey i'm looking to try out. Decksays1