If Ursa were to fight Fuji who would win?

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PCBudgetSolution

Senior Member

05-07-2013

Lift weights or play a real sport or GTFO. Do you even lift???


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stillnotCampir

Senior Member

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrsaMinor View Post
OH god that was funny. I loved the parkour component.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus thy Lord

Senior Member

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogaPantsGG View Post
I play tennis, unicycle, and practice yoga among other things. In general I have a very active lifestyle.
Those aren't physical activities that are associated with any kind of combat prowess.

Handegg/Football/Basketball/Rugby/Any non-girl sport > Unicycle/Yoga/Tennis

gg


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stillnotCampir

Senior Member

05-07-2013

I practice sword play alone in my room


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus thy Lord

Senior Member

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpir View Post
I practice sword play alone in my room
I play with my sword alone in a room too.

/ba dum tch


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stillnotCampir

Senior Member

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus thy Lord View Post
I play with my sword alone in a room too.

/ba dum tch
that was just a reiteration of my existing joke


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YogaPantsGG

Senior Member

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus thy Lord View Post
Those aren't physical activities that are associated with any kind of combat prowess.

Handegg/Football/Basketball/Rugby/Any non-girl sport > Unicycle/Yoga/Tennis

gg
They are all active exercise. My body is pretty solid. I also do pushups and sit-ups. It's my bet that Ursa gets almost zero exercise.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus thy Lord

Senior Member

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogaPantsGG View Post
They are all active exercise. My body is pretty solid. I also do pushups and sit-ups. It's my bet that Ursa gets almost zero exercise.
I wouldn't have been able to say this a couple of months ago, but since I've been very into bodybuilding lately I can confidently say;
You have no idea what you're talking about. Maybe you have pretty good endurance because you basically do cardio and have good flexibility, but in terms of strength and speed, you're bush league. Even if Ursa occasionally only hit a speedbag or had some spare dumbbells that he curled every now and then, he'd be leagues above you.
At this point it is unknown.

My point;
Doing Yoga(flexibility) and Tennis/Unicycle only gives you a bit of cardio and endurance, it doesn't give you strength or speed which are crucial during combat.
Don't boast about it. It doesn't help your case.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YogaPantsGG

Senior Member

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus thy Lord View Post
Doing Yoga(flexibility) and Tennis/Unicycle only gives you a bit of cardio and endurance, it doesn't give you strength or speed which are crucial during combat.
Don't boast about it. It doesn't help your case.
I think you're just trying to be contrarian. At any rate, you didn't mention the pushups and situps.

Unicycling and yoga are also considerable in their benefits for strength.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus thy Lord

Senior Member

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogaPantsGG View Post
I think you're just trying to be contrarian. At any rate, you didn't mention the pushups and situps.
Pushups and situps can be useful if you add them to a program, but by themselves they offer very little benefit.

L2Bodybuild.

Quote:
Unicycling and yoga are also considerable in their benefits for strength.
No, no they aren't.

Bro, do you even lift?


1234567 ... 9