Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Suggestion] Custom items sets

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SfXLAB

05-07-2013

(Probably someone already noticed this and already posted it. If this is the case i'm sorry).

Hi, regarding the new custom item sets this is really fantastic, I dreamt for this day along with the replay option. I got fascinated when i heard about this and rushed to the PBE to try it asap.

So i basically loved it, but i got mad when i found that the build you make you can only apply it either to one champion, or to everyone. That's why i thought, why not adding some filter buttons to select which champions you want for the set, for example, a build for caitlyn, mf and tristana; but another for varus, twitch, and vayne, without making 1 for cait, 1 for mf, 1 for trist, 1 for varus, and so on.

It's just a suggestion, i feel that this will save great time to people by making a single set for multiple champions.

RiotBahamut

Associate Software Engineer

05-08-2013

Hi!

You actually can assign multiple champions to an Item Set by using ctrl/shift clicking in the champion selection panel. We're still looking in to polishing some of the interactivity. Sorry for the confusion!

Amy Sery

05-08-2013

I was thinking about that too and why it didn't work when I was just clicking champs. This explains a lot :'D

SfXLAB

05-08-2013

Quote:
RiotBahamut:
Hi!

You actually can assign multiple champions to an Item Set by using ctrl/shift clicking in the champion selection panel. We're still looking in to polishing some of the interactivity. Sorry for the confusion!

ah tyvm i didn't try it :P

RiotBahamut

Associate Software Engineer

05-10-2013

So just as another quick update, the latest changes to Item Sets will allow you to select multiple champions/maps without ctrl/shift clicking. Clicking one will simply toggle it.