Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cassiopeia/Warwick feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

3mptylord

05-07-2013

While testing out Furor on Cassiopeia's E, I encountered something I'd previously never appreciated - how annoying minions were while trying to eat someone's face off. A lot of the dashes/steroids on newer champions (inc reworks), such as Broken Wings and Dark Frenzy, allow a brief window of "ignores unit collision" - I think Cassiopeia (or Furor in general) might appreciate this. That is:
1) Cassiopeia's Noxious Blast's bonus movement speed from hitting a champion now also allows her to ignore unit collision. And/or,
2) The Furor enchantment grants the ability to ignore unit collision along with the bonus movement speed.

While testing out Warwick's Infinite Duress change, I went against Leona bot and I swear I had 0 magic damage splats. Would it be out of the question to have Warwick's Eternal Thirst deal true damage instead of magic damage? The values of true damage it deals doesn't compare to Irelia, Corki and Twitch at any level, but it would make it more reliable damage. EDIT: I suppose it could have been Spellsword that dealt 0 damage, as I've seen that before, but I don't usually have runes and masteries selected while testing.

mallowmachine

05-07-2013

You have terrible sense of balance.

3mptylord

05-07-2013

Because allowing Cassiopeia to pass through minions for 3 seconds is "terribly" unbalanced?

KiyoSpirit

05-07-2013

You mean indefinitely, not 3 seconds.

3mptylord

05-08-2013

Indefinitely would imply infinite mana and infinite enemy health. It also implies the minion wave is infinitely large. At most she would enjoy 1-2 seconds as she walks through the melee minions, which are the things that are in front of her as she lands her Noxious Blast and goes in for the kill.