When did Ursa become a core member of OT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus thy Lord

05-07-2013

I remember last generation he BARELY ever posted.

All I knew of him was that he was e-prostituting himself out to BDSandM...

Now he's like... Fuji/Campir's mortal enemy.

WTF, did I lapse out for like 5 months?

My Face Is OP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2013

He's still insignificant and pointless.

The problem with your "core members" is they are some what pointless too and can't discern between the difference.

They continue to make him relevant where he could never do that himself. It's like the gays giving Chc fil a free pub. They are just promoting something that would just fade away if forced to stand alone.

UrsaMinor

05-07-2013

The forum has dwindled down to the no-life trolls and I talk about them. Which causes them to talk about me.

I make a post and the whole forum goes into an uproar. It's like aftershocks after an earthquake. I don't even have to be here and they're talking about me.

I still barely post here. I post about once every few days and keep track of the posts for about a day.

S2 Jessie

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrsaMinor View Post
I make a post and the whole forum goes into an uproar.
It isn't really an uproar when most of us are just posting to point out how stupid it is that you get so upset about these forums.

tl;dr: Nobody is laughing with you, most of us are laughing at you. But you've somehow disillusioned yourself into believing that what you say is somehow relevant.

UrsaMinor

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2 Jessie View Post
It isn't really an uproar when most of us are just posting to point out how stupid it is that you get so upset about these forums.

tl;dr: Nobody is laughing with you, most of us are laughing at you. But you've somehow disillusioned yourself into believing that what you say is somehow relevant.
You could all just ignore me, but nope. Gotta go into an uproar. And omg you guys are laughing at me? I care this much:

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2013

I thought Ursa was a chick, meph, I think I get noticed less then him/her.

Jesus thy Lord

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
I think I get noticed less then him/her.
Who the @#*$&% are you?

stillnotCampir

05-07-2013

I literally made fun of him once around a month ago and he's done nothing but post paranoid hate threads ever since.

Mere Intricacy

05-07-2013

OT is boring AF.

UrsaMinor

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpir View Post
I literally made fun of him once around a month ago and he's done nothing but post paranoid hate threads ever since.
"mfw" campir thinks all my threads are hate threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
OT is boring AF.
Yup. My threads are an attempt to make it more lively around here. And they succeed to a point.