Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A black man tried to rob me today ama

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StimPackTstAwwYa

05-07-2013

Quote:
WC3betterthanSC:
saying black is redundant as we all know the man is going to be black

I just upvoted WC3betterthanSC...what is this world coming to?

Cirno Strongest

05-07-2013

Quote:
NegaStoat:
That's a good question. Was he armed? Did you see what he had if he was? And no, his p3nis doesn't count as that's a free racial weapon at zero (0) character point cost.

Moving on, I've never been mugged but when I lived in Santa Monica I was at a Taco Bell getting lunch when a transient who was black came up and said "Say man - would you buy me a burrito?"

I considered the situation, then bought the guy a burrito. I mean he really looked like he could use one.

Not armed; I was putting change back into my wallet and he tried to grab it.

Honda Futayo

05-07-2013

Lucky you, two teens robbed my friend's camry 2013 along with his 9k+ rolex. The watch is gone, and the car's wrecked. At least the perpetrators are arrested. :S *I didn't point out the race*

idontblamelag

05-07-2013

Quote:
Honda Futayo:
Lucky you, two teens robbed my friend's camry 2013 along with his 9k+ rolex. The watch is gone, and the car's wrecked. At least the perpetrators are arrested. :S *I didn't point out the race*

african-american