Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Logging in/Client issue *Please Help*

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilverArms

05-07-2013

I just purchased a new computer (Windows 8 uuugh) and I wanted to get PBE back. I downloaded and unzipped, let it patch, everything seemed good and I played a game.

Now, when I try logging back in, the password and username are approved and the client gives the "logging in" message with the loading animation. But it doesn't actually let me in. It keeps "logging in" infinitely. I deleted some files from the RADS folder, and re-patched, and I got in again. I thought the problem was fixed, but as soon as I log out and try to go back in, I'm stuck at the the forever logging in message.

Does anyone know a fix? Or am I doomed to deleting RADS and re-patching.

bautioox1337

05-07-2013

they are doing something on the server right now. in 1 hour it might be back

SilverArms

05-07-2013

Thanks for the info. But this issue has been 48+ hrs now.

Last Fantasy

05-07-2013

I have the same issue and posted a thread about it as well. Other accounts can login using the same client so I know it's not my client issue.

vLemon

QA Analyst

05-08-2013

SilverArms, are you still getting this? Can you upload your air client logs? Instructions on how to get them here (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20076987-League-of-Legends-Logs).

KOOL AD

Senior Recruiter

05-08-2013

Quote:
vLemon:
SilverArms, are you still getting this? Can you upload your air client logs? Instructions on how to get them here (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20076987-League-of-Legends-Logs).

I have the same problem:

5/8/2013 13:55:23.652 [WARN] com.riotgames.pvpnet.system.boot.actions.InitializeIMEAction RiotApplication.initializeIME: Disabling IME support since IME conversion mode not specified.
5/8/2013 13:55:33.633 [ERROR] LolClient 3006 Uncaught error: null