New Champion Rageclaw LEAKED

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dukie2959

05-07-2013

Riot,
My buddy and I have a new champ idea. Most of us are asking ourselves "After all of these incredible champions and the newly added zac/lissandra combo....what could possibly be next?"...but what if......

ability-name of ability-(picture/image I am trying to verbalize)ability's description.

ie. q-Leap Strike -(image next to ability)*

I leave it up to you Riot. I know you could balance the mana and attack/stats so he can soon be a playable/desirable character.

Name : Rageclaw (Timberwolf foaming from the mouth).

support/tank

Wolf (Canis lupus) always moves on 4 legs so team gets a bonus 2% movement speed. 4% if warwick is on the same team

passive-Scouting Party(a sniffing nose) Both blue and purple wolves are active when Rageclaw is summoned. When an enemy champion becomes visible to either sides' wolves, they WILL be "sniffed out" or visible for 3 seconds

q-Rabies-(foamy teeth) Every 3rd consecutive attack will allow you to activate and will poison the enemy. every 5th (when activated) will bite the face dealing magic and physical damage

w- Fallen Hero-(howling wolf) heals himself or allies by consuming a friendly minion.

e- Ferocious Takedown (bloody wolf mouth) jumps on to opponent knocking them on their backs and stunning them for 2 seconds

r- Wolfpack (a pack of wolves. LoL) summons a pack of wolves (7) for 30 seconds that focus attacks on enemy champions dealing true damage

keep in mind that this champ is always on all 4 paws. Rageclaw gives the entire team a 2% movement speed bonus indefinitely. If 2 champs are laning with Rageclaw, the movement speed is temporarily increased by 2% for every champion within the radius. This is deactivated/decreased when a champion leaves the lane and enters the jungle/grass (5 x 2 = 10).

Please do consider.

Thanks for a great time at Pax East btw. Love the graves/rammus combo. God Bless.

Dukie

Please be kind Trolls.

Dustinsanity

05-07-2013

Dont you ever, ever effing put "LEAKED" into your ideas again.

BlahBohogun

05-07-2013

Posting in a closed thread!

edgeofsky

05-07-2013

Yes Athene needs to be banned

dukie2959

05-07-2013

I'm new to this kinda

A bouncy Furret

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wujudice View Post
Dont you ever, ever effing put "LEAKED" into your ideas again.
I'm not sure why you would ever believe it.

I came here to downvote and laugh at the terrible ideas.

I did both.

I'm an *******.

dukie2959

05-07-2013

I'll edit my thread title if possible just so i dont get the cry babies. I dont hear you throwing out any decent ideas.

MuhammedBinLaden

05-07-2013

Cool idea, but technically it's not really leaked cos you're presenting you're own idea although the ultimate going for 30seconds and dealing true damage is a bit much, but it's a good idea anyway, the abilitys make me think of a AD character than a tank/support

Carmilia

05-07-2013

Champion concept =/= leaked upcoming champion.

HeartworkGG

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukie2959 View Post
I'll edit my thread title if possible just so i dont get the cry babies. I dont hear you throwing out any decent ideas.
if you think what you posted were classified as "decent ideas" then im suggesting you to dr.kennen.