How often is your ranked loss because of a leaver, intentional feeder, or a "troll"?

About once every loss. 5 8.06%
About once Every other Loss. 22 35.48%
About once every 5 Losses. 11 17.74%
About once every 10 losses or more. 24 38.71%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

I Demand Justice - 4v5 Solo Queue (Ranked)

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frozen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCHIZŲPHR3NIC View Post
Hello, my name is Toryan Saunders, and I'd like any Riot member or curious mind to actually take the time to read this entire message, please. Note: There are lots of screen shots in the attatchments.
I'm sure there are millions of people out their with unjust losses in ranked, maybe completely unsure of why they have seeded so low and why their MMR is terrible. I used to be one of those people. I've played since right after the games released, playing bronze in s1, bronze in s2, then getting into silver at the beginning of s3 before the LP system was made.
But ive had so many matches since then, and even at the beginning of S3 i wasn't as good as i wanted to be. so my MMR is terrible.
Do I think i am good? Yes. I really do think I am a skilled player, a good team player, and very knowledgeable. Challenger Tier? Maybe not. But i feel that i am unfairly denied the right to even attempt to climb to challenger tier before the season ends, because from where I am now, if i don't wait for S4 Pre-Season wipe, it'd be near impossible for me to ever make it to challenger. And why you ask?
No, im not like everyone else. "My teams always suck, and im always the only good one and i just can carry in solo blah blah blah rage." No that's not me. And every 8 or so games i do have a bad game, whether it be because of a teammate or not, im able to admit when i could have done better.. But i definitely know what i'm doing. But League of Legends is a 100% team game. And I'm sick of being held down, and brought down to the bottom, because of incompetent teams, and more importantly Leavers. Ahh yes, leavers.
If there is one thing that I feel riot could fix would be this problem. In my opinion, INTENTIONAL ranked leavers like this hiemerdinger who was obviously trolling(In the Jpeg "Riot1") , should be PERMABANNED. There is no excuse for this. Instead of +'ing in LP for a game that we obviously should have won, I don't even get a loss forgiven? I lose LP, and drop further.
This happens to me day in and day out, no matter how good i do. And I'm possitive there are thousands upon thousands of other summoners feeling this pain.
Riot, there has to be something you can do about these incidents, because they are driving me crazy. Ive dropped from qualifications in silver 3 on a 7 match WIN STREAK. To and incredible loss streak all the way to the bottom of silver 5. 0 LP in silver 5. And i dare you to say that you think there was something i could've done to not drop so low. I had trolls, 4v5's, 3v5's, intentional feeders, leavers, people that dont show up. Ofcourse a couple losses were legitimate, but alas not all of them are. I want something done based on illegimate losses, because quite frankly i don't even enjoy sucking free LP out of the other team if they had someone that left.
My average is 5.5/5.5/8.5 (Mostly because at the beginning of S3 i did not take ranked seriously enough and it made my average pretty low, so there is a reason i am down where i am.) And in every match i fill the last position nobody wants to play, just in hopes of winning a couple matches. I also started playing in a couple of local ranked teams, just to prove that I am capable when given people with common sense on my team. I am not a beginner or unskilled player begging for LP, I'm a 3 year veteran begging for a chance to show everyone what I'm really made of. I have also attached ALL of my team games to prove my consistency. Now I understand these are just the first couple seeding matches in Ranked 5 Team's. This isn't me saying im "Challenger material", It's simply me emphasizing that I am NOT a bad player. This might make you say "Well if you think you're so good you should just go find a competetive team to join." But I am not Plat or higher so no competetive teams want me. I am Silver 5. Nobody wants me.
My hopes of this thread aren't that you think i'm begging a free ride to the top, And this isn't designed to tug at your heart strings either. I want just want you guys to really realize that there are some of us that really are stuck in "elo Hell", And most importantly, I want to be treated fairly. You make it so easy to fall, but you make it so very hard to climb back out. I just want a chance, and i feel like I don't even have that.
I know you're out there Riot, and i want you to read this and respond, tell me what you think.
I am sorry man but I disagree with you. There is always something you could have done better. My advice is to watch a LOT of streams and LCS. Work on seeing what they do right AND what they do wrong.

While you play do your best to recognize situations you could have handled better, whether it's hitting skill shots or postitioning. Also CS is incredibly important. Work on that. If you can improve your gameplay, even a little, then you will rank up.

If you like, I would love to run some games with you to see if I can help at all. Maybe a fresh pair of eyes is all you need.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VcentGank

Member

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen View Post
I am sorry man but I disagree with you. There is always something you could have done better. My advice is to watch a LOT of streams and LCS. Work on seeing what they do right AND what they do wrong.
There may always be something you could've done better. But that doesn't mean it would have been good enough. People keep acting like if you had just put down that 1 ward you would've won that 4v5 team fight where you had no adc because he left as soon as the game starts.

There are mistakes you can work on, and there are teammate issues that will just throw the game no matter what you do. Basically the only way I see to climb is to be so good that when you DON'T have an afker you win, and that 1 game when you do is just that ONE game. Although depending on when you play, that one game might be right after one that just had an afker, and an afker before that.... because the game is just full of trolls.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tįl

Senior Member

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VcentGank View Post
There may always be something you could've done better. But that doesn't mean it would have been good enough. People keep acting like if you had just put down that 1 ward you would've won that 4v5 team fight where you had no adc because he left as soon as the game starts.

There are mistakes you can work on, and there are teammate issues that will just throw the game no matter what you do. Basically the only way I see to climb is to be so good that when you DON'T have an afker you win, and that 1 game when you do is just that ONE game. Although depending on when you play, that one game might be right after one that just had an afker, and an afker before that.... because the game is just full of trolls.
I have taken 3 people out of a team fight quite often with my nasus play. Making it a 3v2. Wards can actually win you matches, instead of whinging about trolls play the game. You can't climb crying about the rest of your team. It only happens of you work on your play.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mach1av3ll1

Member

05-11-2013

I'm surprised to see this much rage over silver 3. Yesterday I climbed from 70 lp silver 4 to silver 2. Yeah I had a few jerks and some bad behavior but I also supported or jungled if someone really needed it. After two people drafted support I ended up with me as jungle riven, lux top, Liss mid, and sona Vayne bot. We somehow won that game. I've found since entering silver iv that the community is all in all fairly reasonable if you yourself can be at least a little bit flexible.

I once had a 4 vs 5 troll game where despite drafting adc first two people drafted adcs after me. We ended up running mf solo bot corki mid Vayne top voli jungle and won. Just stop stressing about lp, look at each game as a learning experience and you'll see your lp improve without trying

Getting lp is like picking up a woman, you can't care about actually landing her you just gotta chill out and enjoy the game, and the woman, or in this case lp, will follow


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minibeast909

Member

05-11-2013

To all of you guys who down voted his post, you might be gold or plat players and I would think this happens less to you guys than it does in silver and bronze. Here is a screenshot of my stats with Zed, you would THINK that I win more games, I am a lot better with Zed now than I used to be, so I average a little bit more for kills and deaths, more about 3/1 now.
*******http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/mf...=3&o=0********


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylleath

Member

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen View Post
I am sorry man but I disagree with you. There is always something you could have done better. My advice is to watch a LOT of streams and LCS. Work on seeing what they do right AND what they do wrong.

While you play do your best to recognize situations you could have handled better, whether it's hitting skill shots or postitioning. Also CS is incredibly important. Work on that. If you can improve your gameplay, even a little, then you will rank up.

If you like, I would love to run some games with you to see if I can help at all. Maybe a fresh pair of eyes is all you need.
I'm sorry man, watch all the stream you want. Until you get back into the low Silver V again, you will never experience the agony that comes with it. Why can I just just 3 divisions and at the end of every game see half my team doesn't have 50+? What kind of match making is that? I would personally like to be drafted to play with people who have the field experience I do even if it is at the cost of waiting a few extra minutes to play a game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tįl

Senior Member

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minibeast909 View Post
To all of you guys who down voted his post, you might be gold or plat players and I would think this happens less to you guys than it does in silver and bronze. Here is a screenshot of my stats with Zed, you would THINK that I win more games, I am a lot better with Zed now than I used to be, so I average a little bit more for kills and deaths, more about 3/1 now.
*******http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/mf...=3&o=0********
damn you are really good at team deathmatch, keep going mate!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tįl

Senior Member

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylleath View Post
I'm sorry man, watch all the stream you want. Until you get back into the low Silver V again, you will never experience the agony that comes with it. Why can I just just 3 divisions and at the end of every game see half my team doesn't have 50+? What kind of match making is that? I would personally like to be drafted to play with people who have the field experience I do even if it is at the cost of waiting a few extra minutes to play a game.
been there, done that, bought the t-shirt and climbed out of "elo hell" it doesn't exist, mature a bit and you might see it for yourself one day.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylleath

Member

05-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tįl View Post
been there, done that, bought the t-shirt and climbed out of "elo hell" it doesn't exist, mature a bit and you might see it for yourself one day.
Yeah, I might just have to do what it seems everyone else does in this game. Get my gold friend to drag me out. Since he is Gold III and am (Now a Silver IV again) we get more golds on the team. I noticed with them, that they afk less and don't care on how bad their lane score is. They just focus on what they need to bring to the next teamfight and I win more often. Though, what do I know. I will probably get a half ass rebuttal by a guy who wasn't in silver for very long.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tįl

Senior Member

05-12-2013

Been there longer than you pal. Also if I were with duo'ing with a gold friend, explain my match history where I duo with someone lower than me?

Get over yourself you don't deserve to be higher than you are. Unless you earn it like yours truly.

Soon to be gold,
Apathetic Tal


123