How often is your ranked loss because of a leaver, intentional feeder, or a "troll"?

About once every loss. 4 7.02%
About once Every other Loss. 21 36.84%
About once every 5 Losses. 10 17.54%
About once every 10 losses or more. 22 38.60%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

I Demand Justice - 4v5 Solo Queue (Ranked)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Selcopa

05-07-2013

Silver 5 is like the 50% marker, so you are better than roughly 500,000 ranked players.

What makes you think you deserve to be better than the remaining 500,000 players?

JabbaClown

05-07-2013

In a sense i do agree that people who intentionally leave ranked games should get some sort of severe punish and the Ranked game that they left should be labeled as a "Normal" game for the other 4 or 9 people.

Personally people who have a consistency of leaving Ranked games should just be either Permabanned from playing Ranked for the entire season and have no IP gains for a certain amount of games.

And yeah i feel you dude, it gets pretty frustrating when there's 1 person in the entire match who decides to ruin a perfectly good match for 9 other people just because he/she thinks that he is a special flower and can decide whether he can throw the match or not. There needs to be some sort of compensation for the 4 people on the guy's team who decided to troll or leave with like a "Loss Forgiven" or the LP and mmr doesnt change at all.

SCHIZØPHR3NIC

05-07-2013

The poll reflects member of the forums, and I'm not exactly sure why. But people either seem to have ALOT of problems with this kind of leaving/trolling behavior, or none at all. I'm kind of curious why.

Cavo

05-07-2013

Well, some people are realistic and others are melodramatic.

Baxter the Teddy

05-07-2013

Some people understand that they can win games, and the others point fingers at something else for their losses.

KaboomDang

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxter the Teddy View Post
Some people understand that they can win games, and the others point fingers at something else for their losses.
Its kinda hard not to point out the guy that's afk when I lose. Not like that fifth person would help a lot against a team that actually has five people or anything.

montyElGato

05-10-2013

I want to sympathize with you, because I hate this problem too. But the fact that you are on a ranked team called "Spaghetti and Pwnballz" makes me hate you too much.

I bet you call people "noob" and "bro", too. Ugh. Irritating.

TooBeastIy

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaboomDang View Post
Its kinda hard not to point out the guy that's afk when I lose. Not like that fifth person would help a lot against a team that actually has five people or anything.
and all the games where you won cause your were the 5 and the other tead had the afk

BudgetNinja

05-10-2013

If you wanna climb elo, you need to accept that most games are gonna come down to becoming your fault, not your teammates. Don't just win lane and expect your teammates to carry their load. Help them by ganking their lanes.

Frozen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selcopa View Post
Are diamond 1 players better than diamond 5 players?
Lol yes they are my friend. Yes they are.