How often is your ranked loss because of a leaver, intentional feeder, or a "troll"?

About once every loss. 6 9.52%
About once Every other Loss. 22 34.92%
About once every 5 Losses. 11 17.46%
About once every 10 losses or more. 24 38.10%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

I Demand Justice - 4v5 Solo Queue (Ranked)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SCHIZØPHR3NIC

05-07-2013

Hello, my name is Toryan Saunders, and I'd like any Riot member or curious mind to actually take the time to read this entire message, please. Note: There are lots of screen shots in the attatchments.
I'm sure there are millions of people out their with unjust losses in ranked, maybe completely unsure of why they have seeded so low and why their MMR is terrible. I used to be one of those people. I've played since right after the games released, playing bronze in s1, bronze in s2, then getting into silver at the beginning of s3 before the LP system was made.
But ive had so many matches since then, and even at the beginning of S3 i wasn't as good as i wanted to be. so my MMR is terrible.
Do I think i am good? Yes. I really do think I am a skilled player, a good team player, and very knowledgeable. Challenger Tier? Maybe not. But i feel that i am unfairly denied the right to even attempt to climb to challenger tier before the season ends, because from where I am now, if i don't wait for S4 Pre-Season wipe, it'd be near impossible for me to ever make it to challenger. And why you ask?
No, im not like everyone else. "My teams always suck, and im always the only good one and i just can carry in solo blah blah blah rage." No that's not me. And every 8 or so games i do have a bad game, whether it be because of a teammate or not, im able to admit when i could have done better.. But i definitely know what i'm doing. But League of Legends is a 100% team game. And I'm sick of being held down, and brought down to the bottom, because of incompetent teams, and more importantly Leavers. Ahh yes, leavers.
If there is one thing that I feel riot could fix would be this problem. In my opinion, INTENTIONAL ranked leavers like this hiemerdinger who was obviously trolling(In the Jpeg "Riot1") , should be PERMABANNED. There is no excuse for this. Instead of +'ing in LP for a game that we obviously should have won, I don't even get a loss forgiven? I lose LP, and drop further.
This happens to me day in and day out, no matter how good i do. And I'm possitive there are thousands upon thousands of other summoners feeling this pain.
Riot, there has to be something you can do about these incidents, because they are driving me crazy. Ive dropped from qualifications in silver 3 on a 7 match WIN STREAK. To and incredible loss streak all the way to the bottom of silver 5. 0 LP in silver 5. And i dare you to say that you think there was something i could've done to not drop so low. I had trolls, 4v5's, 3v5's, intentional feeders, leavers, people that dont show up. Ofcourse a couple losses were legitimate, but alas not all of them are. I want something done based on illegimate losses, because quite frankly i don't even enjoy sucking free LP out of the other team if they had someone that left.
My average is 5.5/5.5/8.5 (Mostly because at the beginning of S3 i did not take ranked seriously enough and it made my average pretty low, so there is a reason i am down where i am.) And in every match i fill the last position nobody wants to play, just in hopes of winning a couple matches. I also started playing in a couple of local ranked teams, just to prove that I am capable when given people with common sense on my team. I am not a beginner or unskilled player begging for LP, I'm a 3 year veteran begging for a chance to show everyone what I'm really made of. I have also attached ALL of my team games to prove my consistency. Now I understand these are just the first couple seeding matches in Ranked 5 Team's. This isn't me saying im "Challenger material", It's simply me emphasizing that I am NOT a bad player. This might make you say "Well if you think you're so good you should just go find a competetive team to join." But I am not Plat or higher so no competetive teams want me. I am Silver 5. Nobody wants me.
My hopes of this thread aren't that you think i'm begging a free ride to the top, And this isn't designed to tug at your heart strings either. I want just want you guys to really realize that there are some of us that really are stuck in "elo Hell", And most importantly, I want to be treated fairly. You make it so easy to fall, but you make it so very hard to climb back out. I just want a chance, and i feel like I don't even have that.
I know you're out there Riot, and i want you to read this and respond, tell me what you think.

SCHIZØPHR3NIC

05-07-2013

Edit: Forgot one screen shot.

Tl

05-07-2013

If you are good enough you will climb. Simple

You will remember the bad games over the good ones, it is human nature to do so. You will remember your AFK's over the enemies.

If you dropped from Silver 3 to Silver 5 you must of done something wrong. Zero accountability will get you absolutely no where.

SCHIZØPHR3NIC

05-07-2013

I said of course i lost a couple of the matches on me, I'm not that arrogant, about anything.
But this had to have been something like 10+matches in a row, and i can almost guarantee 5-6 of them were 4v5's or 3 people going mid because they didnt get their way in champion select. It's just ridiculous.
This heimerdinger match whittled away the absolute last of my patience.
I have also promoted, then demoted, 6 times in a row. Bouncing between silver 3 and 4.
Also, i included that i hate beating another team with afk's.
It's just so much easier to talk so big when you are fortunate enough to get decent match-ups.

Tl

05-07-2013

So you made your bed by playing poorly in the start of the season. Lay in it, you screwed up to put yourself where you are. You cannot expect to be instantly put where you think you "deserve" to be. Sure you may get an AFK or 2 along the way. But that's life, the sooner you realise you have no control over that the sooner you will enjoy the game more and climb.

SCHIZØPHR3NIC

05-07-2013

An afk or 2? I have TONS of afks. And if it's not afk it's a bunch of mad people in champion select doing whatever that want with the most negative attitudes all game.
I made my bed in bronze 2, and have promoted and climbed slowly and steadily, stalemated between silver 4 and 3, then dropped from the top of 3 down to silver 5's bottom.
I said i did not expect to be bumped to any higher division, or gain any sort of LP from this post either, This is NOT out of pity. you'd really ought to read before you post an irrelevant reply, it's kind of irritating.

SCHIZØPHR3NIC

05-07-2013

For example Tal, As a silver 1 I don't see you being much, if any better than me. but you are fortunate enough to be in silver 1, while I am in silver 5.

SCHIZØPHR3NIC

05-07-2013

My point is, if a player get's better at playing(and I mean largely better), it shouldn't be so immensely difficult to get to where you deserve to compete, wherever that may be.
And more importantly, this type of behavior as displayed by heimerdinger shoud not be penalized, nor tolerated.

Tl

05-07-2013

Except i started the season in bronze 5.

Selcopa

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCHIZPHR3NIC View Post
For example Tal, As a silver 1 I don't see you being much, if any better than me. but you are fortunate enough to be in silver 1, while I am in silver 5.
Are diamond 1 players better than diamond 5 players?