Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Top lane champions

Rengar 241 9.61%
Kha Zix 228 9.09%
Darius 420 16.74%
Riven 530 21.12%
Jayce 409 16.3%
Elise 193 7.69%
Fiora 260 10.36%
Any other champion (Comment) 780 31.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 2509 .

Best top lane champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sinsie

Recruiter

06-30-2014

Right now I'd have to say Jax, Renekton and Shyv as best top laners

mooseman991

07-06-2014

Fizz, he's not a normal pick for top, but if you are good with him, you can out play almost any other char 1v1.. he's fairly good 2v1 aswell

NguyenD

07-07-2014

Hi

Warfare750

07-15-2014

my fav all time top laner is aatrox... fiora is the champion that gives me a hard time

austinwin

08-15-2014

I main darius and I have faced renekton many times top. Unless their jg constantly hits me, i always beat up renekton early. I dont see whats the big deal about renek being super powerful early.

Bad Heals Sky

08-15-2014

for me karma is a great top laner

Xslash123

08-25-2014

Olaf is to op top.

Kouchi Yamanote

09-02-2014

Vladimir is quite Underrated, a Mage/Tank that has no dependence on Mana. You can sustain and bully your enemies for ages, with your Q and E (E is for late game, recommend Hextech and upgraded AP), with your W granting invincibility while giving you a speed boost for escapes and slowing down any enemies to prevent them from escaping while your Q and E cooldown. Vladimir's ultimate is quite excellent for Teamfights too, the R will put a 12% damage increase from any kind of damage from any source on those it lands on, and ends by damaging it, great for when your enemy escapes with barely any health.
You can sustain for MASSIVE amounts of time, and can bully your enemies quite effectively.