Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Janna the True OP of ARAM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerictm

05-06-2013

Super wave clear, 1k sheilds, 0 -> 100% team heal, strong nukes, can't catch easily, can chase easily, Turret shields and all abilities on relatively low cooldowns.

Janna is the true OP of ARAM.

Xtazed

05-06-2013

yes janna op where is the draft queue to ban her pls? someone help?

Zaneysed

05-06-2013

She is pretty annoying to deal with but I find her abilities not spam able enough for poke. But god I have a love/hate relationship with her ult.

Der Nordwind

05-06-2013

Don't worry. Tomorrow there will be new free champions to be called OP.

Zerictm

05-06-2013

Quote:
Hatheg Kla:
Don't worry. Tomorrow there will be new free champions to be called OP.

I own all the champs, so, I pay no attention to which champs are free to play. Janna is by far the most annoying champ I have dealt with in an ARAM. And yes I have dealt with the Nid's Yi's, Lux's and such forth.

Janna in my opinion is easily the most OP ARAM champ.

SweederDerToten

05-06-2013

I can agree she doesn't even have to be near you to hurt, and people see to go full ****** when they see a SS come at them in ARAM.

Eddy01741

05-06-2013

I'd say she's high tier, not top tier though.

She's an absolute blast to play though, one of my personal favorites.

Der Nordwind

05-06-2013

But one Janna doesn't win a game. She'll be OP if she's in a good team. You're aware of that...

STANKSTORM DELTA

05-06-2013

On old Proving Grounds, I went two games Janna and never died. Just a Chalice and pots and never died. One enemy team comp was pretty tough and the other was a roflstomp.

Yeah, Janna can be the bee's knees alright.

Zerictm

05-06-2013

Quote:
Hatheg Kla:
But one Janna doesn't win a game. She'll be OP if she's in a good team. You're aware of that...

That can be said of almost all champions. There is always some condition required for OP status to occur.

She doesn't have to be able to 1v5 to be OP. She doesn't even have to be good at 1v1 to be OP. She is a support. He true power comes out when she has someone to support.

Janna becomes exponentially more OP the more competent the player she is supporting. Just like many other OPs she can, alone, turn the tide of a game.

She can do this on SR with support items. She is now on Howling Abyss with full build AP.

She be OP.