Make all champs available in ARAM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stevev45

05-07-2013

But they want you to buy them?

potatoetree

05-07-2013

good idea I only see positives regarding this .

it's like window shopping. you're more likely to spend and go into a particular store if you are exposed to a larger variety of windows.

Azaer

05-07-2013

Yes

I don't have a problem with the champions I get, but its annoying to spend 60% of the game weaving between Janna and TF poke, then queue up, and switch over to weaving between lux and nid poke, and so on. All games aren't like that, but its significantly more than it was when ARAM was just a custom game.

kingpopper

05-07-2013

I don't see why not. And much like the free week thing it could also possibly introduce people to champs they wouldn't have played otherwise thus compelling them to buy said champ for other game modes.

Xarkar

05-07-2013

Make all Champs available

Or

Give players the option to ban all champs they own

IE if i have all champs i can ban all but the OP ones, and then only roll OP champs, (or free week champs).

Yes, the second option is ridiculous as it defeats the purpose of ARAM... but then so do smurf accounts.

SilverHellion

05-07-2013

I concur.

AnonTwo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsthislainX View Post
Maybe touching a little Twisted Fate's passive? It's useless there.

I know TF is actually viable there without his passive, but pls...
TF is also high tier in ARAM, so....no?

Also, i'd love this. i see the same champs all too much and it KILLS ME when i can't trade because i realize at the last second a champ is the one champ i DIDN'T buy.

finally got Heimer the other day not cause i didn't want him earlier...i forgot i didn't have him.

Soraka Goes Mid

05-07-2013

While making a smurf account with only "top-tier" ARAM champs doesn't really work, because of free week champs, it would be smart for Riot to make all champs available in ARAM as this would make them a lot more money for people who want to buy those champs to use in solo QQ.

To be more honest, I think Riot needs to improve their random selection algorithm. Too many people have complained about getting the same 2-3 champions over and over, even when they own every champion.

The Brt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2013

completely agree. upvote. And making a smurf account with only "top-tier" ARAM champs does work. if you have 10 free week champs, and 20 top tier champs, its 66% chance that you get what you want. Throw in that you can reroll when you land in the 33% and that percentage goes WAAAAAYYY down.

Would be a great decision, if only for matchmade ARAM.

Naokazu

05-07-2013

The only problem with this idea is that it would turn off players to champions who do poorly on ARAM, namely champions who are purely melee, but overall I support this idea.