Whats the fastest way to level up my account?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tutturkey

05-06-2013

I don't care about getting better at the game i just want to be level 30. This is a smurf account. I would prefer to do it solo. Right now im level 5. Any tips?

Boomacus

05-06-2013

you could buy exp boots, but i don't think they are really worth it

TehomCD

05-06-2013

I've heard twisted treeline co-op games is the fastest way to level, but I've never tried it.

chaser676

05-06-2013

10 minute TT coop games

tutturkey

05-06-2013

TT against AI? If so what difficulty?

BEST SHARTER NA

05-07-2013

What you do is find 2 other people who want to power level (join the chat room Power Level), pick 3 ranged characters who can clear waves very fast. Take Smite/Teleport summoner spells. Smite the first 3 minions then go into the bush, get first blood on bot lane, take tower, etc etc. You do this on twisted tree line intermediate bots(they give more xp and if done correctly it is 5 minute games).

It tkae a few games to get used to it as a few screw ups can make it take 2-4x times as long. But with double Xp boots, win + day, you can get over 400 xp per 5 minute win, make it possible to level up to 30 in a weekend if you play all day pretty much. Hope that helped.

DeathsMentor

05-13-2013

Throw Riot your money for an exp boost

NastyGnarles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegnadtooB View Post
What you do is find 2 other people who want to power level (join the chat room Power Level), pick 3 ranged characters who can clear waves very fast. Take Smite/Teleport summoner spells. Smite the first 3 minions then go into the bush, get first blood on bot lane, take tower, etc etc. You do this on twisted tree line intermediate bots(they give more xp and if done correctly it is 5 minute games).

It tkae a few games to get used to it as a few screw ups can make it take 2-4x times as long. But with double Xp boots, win + day, you can get over 400 xp per 5 minute win, make it possible to level up to 30 in a weekend if you play all day pretty much. Hope that helped.
This has recently been fixed, the game has to be over 20 minutes now i believe to get full xp

emberfly

06-02-2013

bump

The Baby Milo

Recruiter

06-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyGnarles View Post
This has recently been fixed, the game has to be over 20 minutes now i believe to get full xp
He's right, 20 minutes. Also if you have a level 30 account, wouldn't you know what the fastest way to level up is? I could be wrong.