Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Guardians Horn discussion time.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EndlessHelix

05-07-2013

Quote:
Zupekadia:
Only if against an unorganized team. Get to mid-late game and range starts to lose.

Well, an unorganized team will usually lose regardless of comp. Poke + Disengage comps are strong. Hard initiation comps are strong. Wave Clear + Sustain comps are very durable and can steamroll a game. AoE Burst comps will destroy clumped team fights.

All of this hinges on your team's coherency and coordination.

The biggest danger against poke comps is getting demoralized. If you're against skilled opponents, you can die 3-4 times before you become tanky enough to deal with their poke. As long as your towers don't fall, you're in good shape. Just wave clear, and endure.

Cindikle

05-07-2013

I'd like to see it given some build paths.

1) Warmog passive, 1%hp/5. Probably some minor bonus HP(400?). Not 1k or anything.
2) Warmog HP. 1k hp. While this is probably the lesser value as you can get HP from other sources easily. Mainly an option for HP focused tanks/bruisers.
3) Bonus attack bonus for bruisers on active. Maybe some armor pen/damage as base stats.

newbin

05-08-2013

I love this item on any meele champ that needs a gap closer or a extra movespeed boost to stick to a target. ASwell as running way and back to the fight from fountain. It's a mini ghost with defensive stats.

I used and kept this all game on Olaf. I would use it right before my ult so i can get every second out of being unCCable and It's usually back up toward the end of a fight so I can run away or chase someone down. it's gotten me a few kills and escaped death a few times aswell. Did the same thing with Xin.

I've seen it used extremely well on Volibear, Alistar, and Sion aswell to the point where they can't be peeled, kited or stopped without Hard cc.

For those who know how to use it, it's worth the slot until you completely finish your build.

Redenbacher

05-08-2013

I used it last night with Trundle.

Guardian's Horn, Runic Bulwark, Spirit Visage, Ionian Boots, Warden's Mail, and a Vamp Scepter (which would have became BotRK).

I basically sustain-tanked my way to be Jayce & Ashe's worst nightmare. Pop horn, drop domain, lock them down with pillar (which is on about a 7-second cooldown), and bite them until they die.

If they ignored me, they died. if they focused me, I died, my team killed them. It was fun.

I love the horn. I've had successful games with it and Udyr as well.

newbin

05-08-2013

Riot did a great job helping champs that need a gap closer with this item.

I would love to see a combine for this that wouldn't be unbalanced which I think would be hard.

JedditeOMG

10-05-2014

Since the classic forums will be converted to "read only" with the transition to the lol reddit lol style forums, need to get some less-terrible (dare I say "helpful&quot threads to the top.