Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Warwick Remake!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Batron3000

05-06-2013

give him some love

Killawar

05-06-2013

Heimer first. Furry reworks never.

IS149080d6605e20d28653a

05-06-2013

Quote:
Batron3000:
when do you have time to time your skills when you get counter jungled? how do you exactly help ur lanes out? pre 6 and what happens if they destroy your jungle ur screwed..... obviously that 70% comes from ur team mates.

Im playing ww top.
Also how can i get carried in 70% of my games for 90 games, when everyone else is complaining they are getting retarded teams of trolls and noobs that drag them down?
I must be realy lucky than. and apperently im so lucky only when im playing WW, becouse my other champs have only about 55% win ratio.
Perhaps LUCK is WWs hidden passive?
" You have 70% chance to be carried by your team.Applies in elo hell."

Are we even playing same game?

MDCityAPOP

05-07-2013

bump

MDCityAPOP

05-07-2013

bump

MDCityAPOP

05-07-2013

bump (

Wayayuhi

05-08-2013

Baaaaaah, giving a bump.

Arkara73

05-08-2013

If I can remember correctly I think the cap for cdr is 40%. So at rank 5 ww's q would have a 3.6 second cd. If his q can slow that would mean he would be able to slow his enemy ever 3.6 seconds. In my previous post I have stated that I really like the slow but I think the short cd may cause some problems with this. I guess a solution would be to raise the cd on his q but this could really hurt him due to the fact that it is his most important asset for staying alive in the jungle, lane, and teamfights. Just thought I might point that out but I'm still in favor of this rework because he really needs one. But if riot somehow ****s up his q I will through my laptop out the window.

Xen0sS

05-08-2013

Just give him a gap closer

BlackOps

05-09-2013

wtf is this, No. Just flat no

No true damage on his passive, no 6 hits on his ulti, no "supress" that is uniterruptable (ALL SUPRESSES CAN BE INTERRUPTED).