Warwick Remake!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Batron3000

05-06-2013

give him some love

Killawar

05-06-2013

Heimer first. Furry reworks never.

IS149080d6605e20d28653a

05-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batron3000 View Post
when do you have time to time your skills when you get counter jungled? how do you exactly help ur lanes out? pre 6 and what happens if they destroy your jungle ur screwed..... obviously that 70% comes from ur team mates.
Im playing ww top.
Also how can i get carried in 70% of my games for 90 games, when everyone else is complaining they are getting retarded teams of trolls and noobs that drag them down?
I must be realy lucky than. and apperently im so lucky only when im playing WW, becouse my other champs have only about 55% win ratio.
Perhaps LUCK is WWs hidden passive?
" You have 70% chance to be carried by your team.Applies in elo hell."

Are we even playing same game?

MDCityAPOP

05-07-2013

bump

MDCityAPOP

05-07-2013

bump

MDCityAPOP

05-07-2013

bump (

Wayayuhi

05-07-2013

Baaaaaah, giving a bump.

Arkara73

05-08-2013

If I can remember correctly I think the cap for cdr is 40%. So at rank 5 ww's q would have a 3.6 second cd. If his q can slow that would mean he would be able to slow his enemy ever 3.6 seconds. In my previous post I have stated that I really like the slow but I think the short cd may cause some problems with this. I guess a solution would be to raise the cd on his q but this could really hurt him due to the fact that it is his most important asset for staying alive in the jungle, lane, and teamfights. Just thought I might point that out but I'm still in favor of this rework because he really needs one. But if riot somehow ****s up his q I will through my laptop out the window.

Xen0sS

05-08-2013

Just give him a gap closer

BlackOps

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2013

wtf is this, No. Just flat no

No true damage on his passive, no 6 hits on his ulti, no "supress" that is uniterruptable (ALL SUPRESSES CAN BE INTERRUPTED).