Warwick Remake!

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS149080d6605e20d28653a

05-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artorias Abyssal View Post
See ww is very item dependent depends too much on items making him great late game but poor early game
I somewhat agree with this. But looking at how dominating he can become in late game i'd say its fair balance to make his early game weaker.

Artorias Abyssal

05-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacyf View Post
I somewhat agree with this. But looking at how dominating he can become in late game i'd say its fair balance to make his early game weaker.
If so then he should be a laner instead of a jungler. But of course he can be countered in lane by range champs because he has no gap closer. If he was built a jungler he need early game advantages as well. Alot of champs that are junglers have early game advantage yes

Artorias Abyssal

05-06-2013

I accept this remake because ww is weak against ranged champs in lane. And has a weak gank potential below level 6. Hes very item dependent demanding that you farm very well. Making him a snowball champ.

Wayayuhi

05-06-2013

Honestly I find it kinda hard to even farm with him for what it's worth.

Artorias Abyssal

05-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayayuhi View Post
Honestly I find it kinda hard to even farm with him for what it's worth.
I know especially when teemo is top or someother ranged champ like rumble would make him, useless late game if doesn't farm right

IS149080d6605e20d28653a

05-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artorias Abyssal View Post
If so then he should be a laner instead of a jungler. But of course he can be countered in lane by range champs because he has no gap closer. If he was built a jungler he need early game advantages as well. Alot of champs that are junglers have early game advantage yes

Oh, well i should have mentioned that my 67% win ratio as ww is mostly top lane, not jungle.

MDCityAPOP

05-06-2013

bump

Firefang Warwick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-06-2013

I don't agree with the W change. Warwick's current W is probably the best skill in the entire game. Gold wise at rank 5 it's worth over 5000 gold that has a 100% upkeep with some cdr. That skill alone is what makes warwick's late game decent.

Raiyza

05-06-2013

I love the idea of his Q slowing. I really love the active jump idea too. That would make his ganks incredible without being op. I give you a thumbs up for this! Lets hope Riot considers it.

Artorias Abyssal

05-06-2013

So I played warwick last night. And I find these changes a demand. Because weak late game weak if not farmed right. Can easily be shutdown by ranged champs in lane. Ganking potential horrible having to rely on red buff to slow them.Very item dependent in team fights. In conclusion making sure I was right about these changes.Riot should look at this.

123456 ... 7