[Open RP] Sona's Ionian Public Concert

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask HeraldVik

05-07-2013

*After a while of thinking, Viktor approaches the stage.*

Hello, Maven. Hello, monk. Tell me, Sona. Will you be using your marvellous new voice today, or simply your music? Because I must say, I am quite eager.

Ask the String

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Āsk Lee sin View Post
Lee smiled "That's fine, I didn't wish to interrupt, it sounds as lovely as ever." He took a meditative position and let out a relaxed hum "We've still got some time before the concert starts, I just thought you'd like some company while you practiced."
Sona nodded, "Of course. I'm still not sure which song I should open up with. Perhaps you could help me."

Sona started to strum a small portion of her starting songs; the first was a calm Ionian themed melody that felt very welcoming and peaceful, and the second was a different tune that started off strong and calmed down gently.

"Which do you like the most?" She asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask HeraldVik View Post
*After a while of thinking, Viktor approaches the stage.*

Hello, Maven. Hello, monk. Tell me, Sona. Will you be using your marvellous new voice today, or simply your music? Because I must say, I am quite eager.
As Viktor approached the stage, Sona waved happily, "As am I Viktor. I've been practicing in private so no one had heard me officially sing yet, as so I can unveil it here today."

Aproxima

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gem Knight View Post
Taric kept himself under control, not showing any reaction to Ruby's symbols, despite being increasingly terrified by them - *Well, she couldn't see my reactions anyways... Or... Can she?* - he thought

"Not worse than usual? What do you mean? You seem... In pain, is there anything I can do to help you? And may I ask, what are those... Symbols... On your body?"
While Ruby was blind, she was also able to see the auras and feelings of others. However since she wasn't focusing on this she was getting only the basic idea through this passive perception " You seem to be afraid of something. "
She realized she was still blocking the way of other people who wanted to buy a ticket, so she stepped further away and closer to Taric. Now standing quite close to each other, the small woman gently smiled " There's no need to be worried for me champion, I have learnt how to live with pain. Besides, it's really not as strong as it was the past week. "
Ruby then touched the symbol cut across her eye " These represent my servitude, my debt and their gift. "

Ask Gem Knight

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aproxima View Post
While Ruby was blind, she was also able to see the auras and feelings of others. However since she wasn't focusing on this she was getting only the basic idea through this passive perception " You seem to be afraid of something. "
She realized she was still blocking the way of other people who wanted to buy a ticket, so she stepped further away and closer to Taric. Now standing quite close to each other, the small woman gently smiled " There's no need to be worried for me champion, I have learnt how to live with pain. Besides, it's really not as strong as it was the past week. "
Ruby then touched the symbol cut across her eye " These represent my servitude, my debt and their gift. "
"Looks more like a painful curse than a gift" - Taric furrow a brow briefly, before shaking his head and calming down - "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that. I must admit I might be slightly uncomfortable with this pain you're feeling, I can sense it and I'm not even using any of my magic! But at the same time, it doesn't seem to affect you... I'm not sure how to proceed" - He rubs the back of his neck

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything, either" - He smiled, still slightly nervous

Aproxima

05-08-2013

Ruby smiled as she continued to face his chest " There's no need for you to apologize. Like I said, I got used to this level of pain, I still feel it but I can move and function normally. "
She shook her head a bit " No, of course you're not. I was only getting a ticket. " Ruby turned to the assistant's direction and thanked her once again before continuing the discussion with Taric " And now I'm wondering if I would be allowed to meet the Maven of Strings, for I'd like to introduce her to someone. "

Ask Gem Knight

05-08-2013

Quote:
Ruby smiled as she continued to face his chest " There's no need for you to apologize. Like I said, I got used to this level of pain, I still feel it but I can move and function normally. "
She shook her head a bit " No, of course you're not. I was only getting a ticket. " Ruby turned to the assistant's direction and thanked her once again before continuing the discussion with Taric " And now I'm wondering if I would be allowed to meet the Maven of Strings, for I'd like to introduce her to someone. "
Somehow Taric knew that the pain couldn't be healed, but he was slowly getting used to the dark presence. Ruby was very polite, despite her aura

"Hmm, meet Sona... It's a little tricky, security probably won't allow non-champions to get too close, although I'm sure she enjoys spending time with fans..." - Taric paused for a second, thoughtful - "Let me help you then, maybe I can introduce you and your friend to her, it's the minimum I can do" - He smiled - "Oh, and how rude of me, I haven't asked for you name yet"

Aproxima

05-08-2013

Ruby was a bit surprised by Taric's offer even though her face didn't reveal it " Would it be possible? No, no I can't possibly ask such things of you, I can't bother you so much. "
After he asked her for the name, she hesitantly answer " I...My name is...R-...My name is Ruby... " Ruby turned her head to the side a bit and faced the ground, feeling a bit strange telling the Gem Knight this name, a name of a jewel.

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Tybresa quirked an eyebrow at the usher's disheveled appearance. The hummingbirds, however, were quite delighted for it, for they immediately buzzed around and arranged him, buttoning his shirt and arranging his hair - he certainly looked better than before! Tybresa giggled at the display.

Oh dear! Don't mind them, they like to be helpful when they're not setting up pranks.

She placed her violin case on the floor and presented the usher her envelope before she continued speaking.

I am Senior Steward Tybresa Farrister-Cassalantar, summoner of the League ... she raised her hand to gesture at the blue swarm. ... and these delightful little creatures are my hummingbird companions.

We, ah ... the Maven of Strings has asked us to perform at the concert? she asked a little bit nervously. We did not arrive too early, did we?

Ask Gem Knight

05-08-2013

Quote:
Ruby was a bit surprised by Taric's offer even though her face didn't reveal it " Would it be possible? No, no I can't possibly ask such things of you, I can't bother you so much. "
After he asked her for the name, she hesitantly answer " I...My name is...R-...My name is Ruby... " Ruby turned her head to the side a bit and faced the ground, feeling a bit strange telling the Gem Knight this name, a name of a jewel.
"Don't worry about bothering me, really, it's okay. It's worth a try if that will make you and your friend happier - He said with a smiled - *And hopefully bring you some relief from your pain* - He thought right after

"Ruby... That's a beautiful name, or at least for me. It's pretty meaningful, too. Also, don't need to be shy, there's nothing wrong, is there? - Taric actually was still slightly uncomfortable, but was slowly dealing with it

Aproxima

05-08-2013

Ruby bowed down a bit in gratitude " I'm in great debt to you for your kindness. It would make them very happy. "
She shook her head a bit " No no, it's not that I would be shy. Some of my friends helped me cast away the fears of my name, some time ago. It's just that it is a bit strange to tell you this name. After all you are a master jeweller, correct? "
Ruby raised her head a bit so she was facing Taric " What does the name mean to you if I might ask? " Taric was most likely able to keep his calm because the woman kept her eyes closed ever since she arrived, so in revealing her symbols she hid her eyes.