[Open RP] Sona's Ionian Public Concert

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MythicTwister

05-06-2013

Zed has been waiting in the viewing box to the upper right of the stage. He waits patiently, eyes studying the crowd of mostly Ionian citizens. After a time, he closes his eyes, becoming still.

Aproxima

05-06-2013

Ruby's head fell down a bit in disappointment as the assistant told her that she doesn't have enough, but then asked rather worried " Is is it really alright for me to enter since I haven't payed the full price? I really don't want to get you into any sort of trouble? Is there a way to make up for it? I will definitely pay for it once I get enough money, I promise. "
When the assistant offered her the ticket, she somewhat unsure started searching for it and upon finding it only very slowly and shyly took it into her hand, for the assistant to be able to take it back any time.

When Taric approached her from behind, Ruby turned around to face his general direction. She immediately gave him a very deep bow in which she remained for as long as Taric spoke to her " Good evening honorable champion. Yes, everything seems fine. Is there anything that worries you or anything I could help you with? "

Ask the String

05-06-2013

The assistant smiled, "Don't worry about it. Don't tell anyone else, but Sona said she'd let anyone in if they were just a bit short."

He didn't retract the ticket, dispite Ruby's hesitation.

Sona continued to play her calm song and watching the audience slowly fill up the seats. She hadn't taken notice of Lee's arrival until he sighed. She turned to see him sitting on stage, a luxary only he would have.

"Hey Lee," she greeted calmly, "I'm sorry, I didn't see you come in."

She continued to practice her melody as she and Lee talked.

Àsk Lee sin

05-06-2013

Lee smiled "That's fine, I didn't wish to interrupt, it sounds as lovely as ever." He took a meditative position and let out a relaxed hum "We've still got some time before the concert starts, I just thought you'd like some company while you practiced."

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2013

(( Just reserving this post for when I finish it later. And Sona, you didn't understand what I meant, did you?

Also *suspicious Fry* Not sure if Ruby is trying to guilt-haunt Tybresa or she's being a creepy lil' thing all over again.))

Ask Gem Knight

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aproxima View Post
Ruby's head fell down a bit in disappointment as the assistant told her that she doesn't have enough, but then asked rather worried " Is is it really alright for me to enter since I haven't payed the full price? I really don't want to get you into any sort of trouble? Is there a way to make up for it? I will definitely pay for it once I get enough money, I promise. "
When the assistant offered her the ticket, she somewhat unsure started searching for it and upon finding it only very slowly and shyly took it into her hand, for the assistant to be able to take it back any time.

When Taric approached her from behind, Ruby turned around to face his general direction. She immediately gave him a very deep bow in which she remained for as long as Taric spoke to her " Good evening honorable champion. Yes, everything seems fine. Is there anything that worries you or anything I could help you with? "
"Good evening,.. I'm sorry if I was rude, I felt a strange aura and... Well, it seems everything is fine, I guess there is nothing to be worried with..." - Ruby's aura was still creeping Taric, but she didn't seem to have any problem, and she was able to buy the ticket after all

Aproxima

05-07-2013

Even though Ruby didn't see the assistant's smile, she smiled in her direction " Thank you. "
She remained bowed down for as long as Taric was present, as if showing or acknowledging her inferiority compared to him " It seems something is still worrying you, can I help you in any way? "

Ask Gem Knight

05-07-2013

Quote:
Even though Ruby didn't see the assistant's smile, she smiled in her direction " Thank you. "
She remained bowed down for as long as Taric was present, as if showing or acknowledging her inferiority compared to him " It seems something is still worrying you, can I help you in any way? "
Taric looked away for a second, unsure how to proceed - "To be perfectly honest, and I hope I'm no offending you in any way, but... There is a strange and dark presence emanating from you... Are you sure you're feeling fine? - Taric smiled, slightly nervous - "And please, there is not need to remain bowed, I'm here as a person, not a champion"

Aproxima

05-07-2013

Ruby slowly and hesitantly straightened up, revealing the fact that her eyes were still closed aside of the variety of glowing and other symbols on her which in fact made her look quite exotic and terrifying " But your status dictates clearly. "
She then nodded " And yes, I am fine or at least not worse than usual. " She was probably refering to the symbols cut into her flesh.
Ruby then stepped a bit closer to Taric " Still I have to ask, is there anything I could help you with? "

Ask Gem Knight

05-07-2013

Quote:
Ruby slowly and hesitantly straightened up, revealing the fact that her eyes were still closed aside of the variety of glowing and other symbols on her which in fact made her look quite exotic and terrifying " But your status dictates clearly. "
She then nodded " And yes, I am fine or at least not worse than usual. " She was probably refering to the symbols cut into her flesh.
Ruby then stepped a bit closer to Taric " Still I have to ask, is there anything I could help you with? "
Taric kept himself under control, not showing any reaction to Ruby's symbols, despite being increasingly terrified by them - *Well, she couldn't see my reactions anyways... Or... Can she?* - he thought

"Not worse than usual? What do you mean? You seem... In pain, is there anything I can do to help you? And may I ask, what are those... Symbols... On your body?"