[Open RP] Sona's Ionian Public Concert

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aproxima

05-14-2013

Ruby gesture to the children to come to her " Elie, Helene, Max come here, all of you. Suzie, notice the others. "
Once they gathered around her, she extended her hands for Suzie and the deaf children, translating them the words she was saying to the rest " Listen to me carefully. You'll be most likely meeting Sona the Maven of Strings herself as well as Lee Sin the Blind Monk and a revered noble lady who is also a high ranking summoner of the League. I most likely won't be able to accompany you for too long and that's why I want you to behave politely and act like the ladies and gentlemen you are. Sona is a fragile and gentle lady, so while I know it will be hard for you to keep your enthusiasm restricted, please try so. Behave politely and don't push too much on anybody. Right? "
The children answered almost in unison " Yes, miss teacher/Ruby. "
Ruby smiled, but then sighed and added " You are truly marvelous young ladies and boys. I couldn't wish for anyone else, but I have to tell you something. I have done terrible and bad things and so I have to face the consequences as well. The reason why I most likely won't be able to guide you there is because I have done something wrong and bad to the noble lady I have told you about. I am to never face her again; I was banished from her presence and promised to never return so she won't have to see my face again. I want you to understand that whatever may happen there, if I follow you, will happen because I will honor that promise. That is why I want to ask of you, that if anything happens that isn't completely normal, please ignore me. Pretend that I was never there. Don't worry, if I leave you then you are in good hands of Elie, Richard and Taric. I will find you once I'd be able to. Alright? "
The children were really confused and cared for Ruby so no-one really said anything until Helene spoke up " But we like you Ruby. ". She smiled and spread her arms while moving onto her knees " Come here, come to me. "
The children came to her and a big group hug followed, while Ruby gently said " I am a bad person, you are so much better than I could ever be. You are one of very few things I can be really proud of in my whole life. Each and every one of you is a miracle of your own. Children, please promise me if that were to happen you will act naturally and refined in the presence of Sona and the other champions no matter what happens. Please, promise me that. "
The children tightened the embrace, forming a circle around Ruby who was kneeling in the centre of it " We promise. "

Ruby's figure was completely hidden in the group of children, but her aura was still quite noticeable.

Ask the String

05-14-2013

Sona looked up as Taric approached the stage. She waved back to him, not realizing it was Taric.

"Oh hey there Taric," She started, "I almost didn't recognize you without your armor. Um...well we're just deciding the plan for today. Do you need help with something?"

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2013

(( Don't get your hopes up, I'm -not- over my hiatus, just trying to keep the pace with the RP's that actually have to move forward))

Tybresa's eyes widened in surprise qas she looked at Viktor, her expression undergoing a full circle of shock, disbelief then followed by genuine gratitude in a matter of seconds. She spoke out warmly, though she kept her eyes affixed on the Herald.

Truly so? That is ... wonderful news, indeed...

Her words trailed off as she looked at Viktor for several moments longer before she turned to smile at Sona.
Oh, don't worry about it now - I know now and I am truly overjoyed for you ... and for all of us, really. You will not only grace us all with your amazing musical talent, but your indubitably wonderful voice! Oh - are you going to sing for this concert, Sona?

Tybresa blinked her eyes, seeming stunned by Sona's following remark. She stuttered at the beginning, her shock visible on her expression.

W-wait ... a hun-...a hundred thousand ... her voice fell to a whisper as she brought her hands before her mouth, her eyes wide open in panic. ᴬ ʰᵘᶰᵈʳᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵒᵘˢᵃᶰᵈ ᵖᵉᵒᵖᶫᵉ﹖

She let out low, meek whine, feeling quite anxious about it all - but Aaru let out a reassuring peep at Tybresa, which snapped her back to attention at Sona's following remark.

Wait, just two songs?

She looked at the hummingbird swarm peacefully hovering around her, for they have been obediently quiet during the speeches.

Oh ... uh. Well, to be fair, we have prepared more than two songs ... I, was, ah ... unsure. How much you would have wanted us to perform, so I brought with me my whole musical repertoire for the public.

She let out a sigh, her bubble having been busted. Oh, well ... we can ... we can choose the best two of the songs though! Won't we, my lovelies?

The hummingbirds chirped in unison in a most dejected manner, having sensed their mother's disappointment in those words Tybresa, however, quirked an eyebrow and propped her hands on her waist.

Oh, come now, who squeezed the flower nectar out of you? Faru, Laru? The Maven has asked you to accompany her on the scene, you should be excited! Now, let me hear you.

The hummingbirds seemed to cheer up instantly and peeped and chirped happily before each of them would make a somersault in the air, one after another, showing a synchronized spiraled display around Tybresa. She nodded, seeming pleased of that reaction.

That's more like it. She looked at Sona, smiling shyly, now keeping her hands folded neatly before her. They would love to, Maven - and you ought not worry about their show, they always like to improvise. As soon as they hear the melody, they will act on it accordingly. They know quite well how to ... interpret melodies, both individually and as a swarm.

Ask Gem Knight

05-15-2013

(( Probably should wait until Lee Sin and Tybresa noticed Taric before posting, but a small post won't hurt too much I guess =3 Also, Viktor is here? What? _o Hun, Taric didn't notice him, then ))

Taric smiled - "Indeed, I have to say I'm not quite myself without my armor, I didn't want to draw attention away from the stage - and also, it would be uncomfortable for those sitting next to me"

"But yes, I do need a favor. although not quite for me, but for a group of friends" - He briefly turned his head towards where Ruby and the others were - "You see, there is a very, hmm, 'special' group of children and fans here today that would love to have the chance to meet the Maven of the Strings in person - and of course, you too, Lee Sin and Lady Tybresa. Of course, if this isn't a good time, it's understandable..." - Taric kept smiling, but there was still some worry on his eyes

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2013

(( Eugh, damn you Taric - stop tempting me to post. And yeah, Viktor was actually the first to arrive at the concert, though I think he kinda forgot to post here ... I wonder why. ))

Garu let out a chirp as he noticed Taric's presence (curious how Tybresa didn't), bringing him to her attention. She turned to face him, blinking her eyes as she adjusted to the champion in his formal wear - quite a sigh, considering how she never saw him out of his gemmed armor. She eyed him up and down before she would finally smile happily at him - she did not, however, notice that a faint blush had appeared across her cheeks, for ... unknown reasons ...

Oh, greetings to you, Taric! I had barely recognized you so! The hummingbird family chirped out in unison as a greetings towards the Knight. Tybresa laughed at this before she tilted her head lightly, listening to Taric's request.

Oh, I don't see why people would want to meet me ... outside of the Institute of War, I am but a humble lady. She chuckled nervously. I doubt anyone else but the champions present here actually know who I am ... She would swallow dryly and smile shyly at Taric, unsure how to proceed - since when did she get so nervous all of a sudden? While it's true she felt out of her element, outside of the Institute of War, in a place she hasn't been before, without her purple robes ... but at least she was among champions that she could call friends and feel comfortable around. And yet, she felt at unease ...

Aaru perched himself on her shoulder and peeped at her ear - the swarm felt it too, that is for certain. However, he also chirped a comment regarding the blush in her cheeks, which only made her aware of it, and resulted in an ever deeper hue of red to creep in. Tybresa would huff and lightly poke Aaru on the beak before she turned her attention back to those around her.

Ask HeraldVik

05-15-2013

((I have been told I am needed here, though I can't seem to find where. I haven't forgotten, I have just waited for Viktor to be relevant, if ever. It appears I have waited too long. Could someone direct me to the post I need to respond to?))

Shandora

05-15-2013

(( Well, I know for certain, mine over here. I don't know otherwise, I kinda fell off track as well ... ))

Ask Gem Knight

05-15-2013

(( Well, hum, I thought you had forgotten to post, sorry xD I don't know where Viktor the last time, but there's a lot happening on the stage, although Taric didn't notice Viktor at all. I can say there is 'one post' to respond to, I was just wondering why didn't Viktor say anything in a while, my bad xD ))

Ask HeraldVik

05-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
(( Don't get your hopes up, I'm -not- over my hiatus, just trying to keep the pace with the RP's that actually have to move forward))

Tybresa's eyes widened in surprise qas she looked at Viktor, her expression undergoing a full circle of shock, disbelief then followed by genuine gratitude in a matter of seconds. She spoke out warmly, though she kept her eyes affixed on the Herald.

Truly so? That is ... wonderful news, indeed[I]...
*Although he has not been directly addressed, he speaks*

I am glad you are a fan of my work, Steward.

Ask the String

05-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post

Truly so? That is ... wonderful news, indeed...

Her words trailed off as she looked at Viktor for several moments longer before she turned to smile at Sona.
Oh, don't worry about it now - I know now and I am truly overjoyed for you ... and for all of us, really. You will not only grace us all with your amazing musical talent, but your indubitably wonderful voice! Oh - are you going to sing for this concert, Sona?

Tybresa blinked her eyes, seeming stunned by Sona's following remark. She stuttered at the beginning, her shock visible on her expression.

W-wait ... a hun-...a hundred thousand ... her voice fell to a whisper as she brought her hands before her mouth, her eyes wide open in panic. ᴬ ʰᵘᶰᵈʳᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵒᵘˢᵃᶰᵈ ᵖᵉᵒᵖᶫᵉ﹖

She let out low, meek whine, feeling quite anxious about it all - but Aaru let out a reassuring peep at Tybresa, which snapped her back to attention at Sona's following remark.

Wait, just two songs?

She looked at the hummingbird swarm peacefully hovering around her, for they have been obediently quiet during the speeches.

Oh ... uh. Well, to be fair, we have prepared more than two songs ... I, was, ah ... unsure. How much you would have wanted us to perform, so I brought with me my whole musical repertoire for the public.

She let out a sigh, her bubble having been busted. Oh, well ... we can ... we can choose the best two of the songs though! Won't we, my lovelies?

The hummingbirds chirped in unison in a most dejected manner, having sensed their mother's disappointment in those words Tybresa, however, quirked an eyebrow and propped her hands on her waist.

Oh, come now, who squeezed the flower nectar out of you? Faru, Laru? The Maven has asked you to accompany her on the scene, you should be excited! Now, let me hear you.

The hummingbirds seemed to cheer up instantly and peeped and chirped happily before each of them would make a somersault in the air, one after another, showing a synchronized spiraled display around Tybresa. She nodded, seeming pleased of that reaction.

That's more like it. She looked at Sona, smiling shyly, now keeping her hands folded neatly before her. They would love to, Maven - and you ought not worry about their show, they always like to improvise. As soon as they hear the melody, they will act on it accordingly. They know quite well how to ... interpret melodies, both individually and as a swarm.
Sona chuckled, "It's alright. If you would like to you can play as many songs as you want. It's just...normally my guests don't like to stay on stage too long. And it's great to hear your friends would love to accompany my melodies too. I know the audience will be much more entertained when a swarm of hummingbirds appear."

Sona turned her attention toward Tybresa's violin case, "So which melodies would you like to play today? Or did you want to do them all?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gem Knight View Post
(( Probably should wait until Lee Sin and Tybresa noticed Taric before posting, but a small post won't hurt too much I guess =3 Also, Viktor is here? What? _o Hun, Taric didn't notice him, then ))

Taric smiled - "Indeed, I have to say I'm not quite myself without my armor, I didn't want to draw attention away from the stage - and also, it would be uncomfortable for those sitting next to me"

"But yes, I do need a favor. although not quite for me, but for a group of friends" - He briefly turned his head towards where Ruby and the others were - "You see, there is a very, hmm, 'special' group of children and fans here today that would love to have the chance to meet the Maven of the Strings in person - and of course, you too, Lee Sin and Lady Tybresa. Of course, if this isn't a good time, it's understandable..." - Taric kept smiling, but there was still some worry on his eyes
Sona looked up at Ruby and the others, "Special? Well I do enjoy meeting my fans...usually. How about this. Tybresa and I were going to start practicing before the concert. How about after we get things settled and know who's doing what, they can come over. Sound good?"

She looked over at Tybresa for confirmation, when she happened to notice her blushing profoundly. Sona couldn't figure out why though, and since her birds were around, she figured they'd be able to calm her down without drawing too much attention to it.