[Open RP] Sona's Ionian Public Concert

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

05-05-2013

After what feels like a lifetime of waiting, Sona was finally able to put on her concert up in Ionia, right in the capital city.

A large circular stage sat in the center of the concert arena, surrounded on all sides by rows and rows of seats. It is estimated over 100,000 people could sit here, and it good. With a nearly sold out venue, Sona was up for her biggest concert to date. She also allowed any gold ranked summoner or higher, and every champion, in for free so long as they could prove their status.

Right now she was busy making the last preparations needed. Doors were somewhat open for those who wished to get a seat in early, as well as for her guest performers. She had hoped things would go as planned, seeing as how in 6 hours the doors would open for real.

Sona currently sat in the chair she would when the concert would begin. Her dress and hairstyle are of common Ionian design; a blue-green dress decorated with red flower petals, and her hair was braided elegantly.

-----

((CONCERT HAS BEGUN LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

((Here is another of Sona's Famous concerts.This one is open to anyone who wants to come on in and listen. But for now it's just setting up, so you may want to wait if you came just to listen.

Also, those who I've told could help out with the concert can come in and practice before things begin.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask HeraldVik

Senior Member

05-05-2013

*Viktor decided to attend the concert. He was a bit excited to see if she would be singing (mostly because he wanted to see how the new voicebox would hold up to it). He is wearing a suit over his regular attire and gives a large knock on the concert doors with his staff, waiting patiently for a reply.*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

Senior Member

05-05-2013

Lee Sin entered the concert hall, smiling as he breathed in the aroma of the area, he made his way back stage, wondering if he could meet up with Sona for a little bit before it started.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

05-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask HeraldVik View Post
*Viktor decided to attend the concert. He was a bit excited to see if she would be singing (mostly because he wanted to see how the new voicebox would hold up to it). He is wearing a suit over his regular attire and gives a large knock on the concert doors with his staff, waiting patiently for a reply.*
The door would be answered by one of the female ushers wearing a red vest.

"Well hello there. You are a champion right?" She asked courteously, "Well for now nearly every seat is available, so you may choose to sit wherever...if you want. But the show's not set to begin for some time."

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin
Lee Sin entered the concert hall, smiling as he breathed in the aroma of the area, he made his way back stage, wondering if he could meet up with Sona for a little bit before it started.
Sona could easily be found on stage playing a soft tune in practice. She didn't seem to notice Lee enter, but would be glad to see him before the show.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask HeraldVik

Senior Member

05-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
The door would be answered by one of the female ushers wearing a red vest.

"Well hello there. You are a champion right?" She asked courteously, "Well for now nearly every seat is available, so you may choose to sit wherever...if you want. But the show's not set to begin for some time."
*Viktor nods.*

Thank you madam.

*He then walks down to one of the front rows and takes a seat. He also takes out some sort of tablet, scribbling down various projects to place the time.*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-06-2013

Tybresa made her appearance, dressed in a beautiful ballroom gown in blue and white, with a feather-adorned bodice that would match that of her twelve companions - the swarm of hummingbirds that buzzed around her presence. Her hair was tied up in a fashionable hairstyle, the golden locks kept together by a gem-encrusted diadem that complemented her blue eyes. Sadly, the one thing that stood out in a wrong light was the black choker gracing her neck with its purple gem, that did not fit with her appearance at all. Of course, those that would know the Senior Steward would understand and dare not question her decision - those that do would best to tread by wisely.

In one hand, she held a sturdy wooden violin case, while in the other she had the invitation she received from Sona, the envelope filled all she required - the invitations, backstage pass and map. The clicking of her heels accompanied each step, together with the soft buzzing of her hummingbirds as they flapped their wings in their rapid, eight-shaped characteristic fashion. Some of them seemed to break from formation, curiously flying here and there as they delightfully took in to their new surroundings.

Tybresa was beaming, her blue eyes sparkling in delight - Ionia was as new to her as it was to the little birds. She would speak excitedly at the lone hummingbird perched on her shoulder.

Heavens me, can you believe this, Aaru! We're in Ionia! I can't believe this ... this is so beautiful, it is more than I imagined it to be ... this is paradise!

She stopped for a moment, placing her case on the ground next to her as she opened the envelope and checked the map given to her by the Maven.

Now, let's see ... if I followed the directions according to this, we should be ... She stared in front of herself, where the great double doors of the stage arena were situated. She stared at her hummingbirds in turn, smiling as she carefully folded back the map in the envelope.

Well, here we are then, my lovelies! You know the rules - behave and and do not chirp up if it is unnecessary chatter. People do not understand you like I do. And do -not- split up! I promise, as soon as we are done with the concert, we will spend a whole day visiting the capital - just by ourselves! Do we have a deal?

All the hummingbirds chirped and peeped in unison, making quite the noise - Tybresa laughed nervously to herself as she looked around, checking to see if there were people around to stare at the odd woman with the twelve birds. She raised her hands, gesturing for them to be silent.

Good, good - well then. I don't see a reason to linger any longer ...

She picked up her violin case and held it beside her while she rested the hand where she was holding the envelope on her chest. She tried to calm down the rapid beating of her heart - she was excited and delighted by the prospect, yes, but to say she wasn't also nervous would be a lie ... she took in a deep breath and nodded.

Very well then - let us go see Sona, then! Oh, and ... remember to say hello when we meet her, yes? All at the same time and as beautifully as possible!

The hummingbirds chirped in acknowledgement, making Tybresa smile before she slowly approached the doors. She raised her hand to knock several times, hoping someone would answer ... or was she supposed to enter by herself? Wait - was she supposed to enter from -another- entrance?! She began to panic a little bit, to which Aaru let out an assuring peep. She nodded at him.

Right, right ... I'm calm. Here goes ... for luck, heh.

She knocked on the doors several times once again.

(( Wooo!! About time - sorry for the long post. I am as excited as Tybresa is about this - also, I'll post this here, so you can see it for yourself. Again - blatant disrespect! Dishonor! >:c ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aproxima

Senior Member

05-06-2013

Some distance away from the concert area a bright orange flash is seen and a fairly large group of people, dressed in clothes appropriate to the event, appears there. It was formed mostly of children and very young people, the oldest being 21 and the youngest 10.
There was a woman at the front who appeared to be the leader of the pack as the rest refinedly followed her. The woman was Ruby, but this time wasn't wearing her usual armor or blindfold, but something that could be best described as a demonic dress (without the collar and the big piece in hair). She kept her eyes closed; the dress clearly revealed many of the horrifying symbols on her body - especially those on her face and chest, although not completely.
The group stopped several meters away from the entrance to the concert area as Ruby turned to the group and spoke " We are here, so come here for the tickets. " She knelt down and in her hands formed the tickets she managed to get in advance. The children formed a line and started coming for the tickets, thanking her in various ways when they received it, calling her by many names - miss, miss teacher or simply Ruby.
She then rose up and addressed them once again " Alright children, I believe we have arrived here a bit sooner then I thought we would, so there is still some time left, before the concert itself starts. We should find your seats first and then you'll have some free time in which we can visit the surrounding areas. "
Then one of the smaller children ran up to Ruby and started pulling her by the dress. In response Ruby knelt down and took the child's hands into her own, they started moving their hands in a strange way, especially their fingers were moving in a way it looked like they were playing a piano or something. After they finished, she stood up again " Yes, I'll ask if you could meet her, but let's get you inside first. I yet have to buy my own ticket. " The little child meanwhile turned to some of the other children and started moving his arms around, handing them her message over.
The group started moving again, but Ruby stopped the two oldest - a girl and a boy " Elie, Richard I trust you to look after them in case I won't be able to get inside, which is highly probable. Don't worry, in case you are in danger or anything I'll help you. I'll be always with you even though not in person. Just look after them so they don't cause some troubles. They are very mature but just in case. Understood? Please. "
Richard simply nodded and Elie smiled " Don't worry about that Miss Ruby, you know you can count on us. After all, if we can't rely on one other, who can we trust then? "
Ruby smiled and shooed them away " Now go, go. You don't want to be late, right? Get them somewhere with a nice view. "
Elie and Richard caught up to the group as well as Ruby just in time to supervise their entering into the concert area " Children! Behave politely, don't talk to suspicious people and stay together like I taught you! "
As the members of the group entered, those at the entrance would easily notice that something was wrong with them. Most of them were moving in pairs and holding each other's hands, because one of the pair wasn't responding to visual impulses. Among the group were some children that didn't talk at all, only moving their hands around and some of them were missing some limbs.
Once the group entered the concert area, Ruby sighed " I hope I managed to save enough money for the ticket. " The blind woman started asking around for directions where she could get one.
Once she found it, she presented all the money she had, unfortunately for her some gold was still missing for her to afford it. However she didn't know how much she had so she had to wait for the answer of the assistant " Will it be enough, miss? "
Ruby really hoped she had enough, after all that was all that was left of her savings as she used the rest to buy the tickets for the children. She simply had to make up to the children at least this way, since only because of her own fault she never had the opportunity to hand the request to bring them to the institute to Tybresa and now she was forbidden to face her again, with no way to remedy.
All the work of the past weeks she didn't sleep, the starving and helping with whatever she could just to get enough money for their tickets. She knew she wouldn‘ be able to afford anything for a long time because of this, but she didn't mind as long as the children were happy...only if she could get them to meet Sona.
And now all she could do, was to stand here and wait for the assistant to say that she doesn't have enough money. And since she was only a junior summoner without any rank, she couldn’t go in anyways.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Gem Knight

Senior Member

05-06-2013

For the first time in a long while, Taric finally appeared in public without his trademark gem armor, wearing a regular formal suit for this occasion, although he still wore his gem headband. Taric's eyes magical glow have also disappeared, revealing his natural dark brown color. It was a rare scene to see him like this, but ironically people didn't even seem to notice the champion, but he didn't want to call too much attention either

After wandering around the concert area for a while, looking for the entrance, he suddenly felt an unnatural presence in the air as he walked past the ticket office. After looking around briefly, he quickly found out it's source, Ruby. He was both curious and uncomfortable about this strange aura, but knowing he had enough time before the concert actually started, he decided to investigate and make sure everything was okay, as he approached Ruby from behind


"Hello there, I'm sorry if I'm interrupting something, but... Is everything okay?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

05-06-2013

[

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
Tybresa made her appearance, dressed in a beautiful ballroom gown in blue and white, with a feather-adorned bodice that would match that of her twelve companions - the swarm of hummingbirds that buzzed around her presence. Her hair was tied up in a fashionable hairstyle, the golden locks kept together by a gem-encrusted diadem that complemented her blue eyes. Sadly, the one thing that stood out in a wrong light was the black choker gracing her neck with its purple gem, that did not fit with her appearance at all. Of course, those that would know the Senior Steward would understand and dare not question her decision - those that do would best to tread by wisely.

In one hand, she held a sturdy wooden violin case, while in the other she had the invitation she received from Sona, the envelope filled all she required - the invitations, backstage pass and map. The clicking of her heels accompanied each step, together with the soft buzzing of her hummingbirds as they flapped their wings in their rapid, eight-shaped characteristic fashion. Some of them seemed to break from formation, curiously flying here and there as they delightfully took in to their new surroundings.

Tybresa was beaming, her blue eyes sparkling in delight - Ionia was as new to her as it was to the little birds. She would speak excitedly at the lone hummingbird perched on her shoulder.

Heavens me, can you believe this, Aaru! We're in Ionia! I can't believe this ... this is so beautiful, it is more than I imagined it to be ... this is paradise!

She stopped for a moment, placing her case on the ground next to her as she opened the envelope and checked the map given to her by the Maven.

Now, let's see ... if I followed the directions according to this, we should be ... She stared in front of herself, where the great double doors of the stage arena were situated. She stared at her hummingbirds in turn, smiling as she carefully folded back the map in the envelope.

Well, here we are then, my lovelies! You know the rules - behave and and do not chirp up if it is unnecessary chatter. People do not understand you like I do. And do -not- split up! I promise, as soon as we are done with the concert, we will spend a whole day visiting the capital - just by ourselves! Do we have a deal?

All the hummingbirds chirped and peeped in unison, making quite the noise - Tybresa laughed nervously to herself as she looked around, checking to see if there were people around to stare at the odd woman with the twelve birds. She raised her hands, gesturing for them to be silent.

Good, good - well then. I don't see a reason to linger any longer ...

She picked up her violin case and held it beside her while she rested the hand where she was holding the envelope on her chest. She tried to calm down the rapid beating of her heart - she was excited and delighted by the prospect, yes, but to say she wasn't also nervous would be a lie ... she took in a deep breath and nodded.

Very well then - let us go see Sona, then! Oh, and ... remember to say hello when we meet her, yes? All at the same time and as beautifully as possible!

The hummingbirds chirped in acknowledgement, making Tybresa smile before she slowly approached the doors. She raised her hand to knock several times, hoping someone would answer ... or was she supposed to enter by herself? Wait - was she supposed to enter from -another- entrance?! She began to panic a little bit, to which Aaru let out an assuring peep. She nodded at him.

Right, right ... I'm calm. Here goes ... for luck, heh.

She knocked on the doors several times once again.

(( Wooo!! About time - sorry for the long post. I am as excited as Tybresa is about this - also, I'll post this here, so you can see it for yourself. Again - blatant disrespect! Dishonor! >:c ))
((But...I did see the post D: ))

As Tybresa knocked, a male usher would answer the door hurriedly. His hair and dress attire suggested he wasn't completely ready yet, and his breathing suggested he had to run to reach the door.

"Sorry about the wait miss," he replied in a hurried huff, "Do you have your ticket? Or are you a champion or summoner?"

Sona casually glanced over at the door from the stage, seeing the faint color of Tybresa's dress. However she couldn't make out just who it was yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aproxima View Post
Some distance away from the concert area a bright orange flash is seen and a fairly large group of people, dressed in clothes appropriate to the event, appears there. It was formed mostly of children and very young people, the oldest being 21 and the youngest 10.
There was a woman at the front who appeared to be the leader of the pack as the rest refinedly followed her. The woman was Ruby, but this time wasn't wearing her usual armor or blindfold, but something that could be best described as a demonic dress (without the collar and the big piece in hair). She kept her eyes closed; the dress clearly revealed many of the horrifying symbols on her body - especially those on her face and chest, although not completely.
The group stopped several meters away from the entrance to the concert area as Ruby turned to the group and spoke " We are here, so come here for the tickets. " She knelt down and in her hands formed the tickets she managed to get in advance. The children formed a line and started coming for the tickets, thanking her in various ways when they received it, calling her by many names - miss, miss teacher or simply Ruby.
She then rose up and addressed them once again " Alright children, I believe we have arrived here a bit sooner then I thought we would, so there is still some time left, before the concert itself starts. We should find your seats first and then you'll have some free time in which we can visit the surrounding areas. "
Then one of the smaller children ran up to Ruby and started pulling her by the dress. In response Ruby knelt down and took the child's hands into her own, they started moving their hands in a strange way, especially their fingers were moving in a way it looked like they were playing a piano or something. After they finished, she stood up again " Yes, I'll ask if you could meet her, but let's get you inside first. I yet have to buy my own ticket. " The little child meanwhile turned to some of the other children and started moving his arms around, handing them her message over.
The group started moving again, but Ruby stopped the two oldest - a girl and a boy " Elie, Richard I trust you to look after them in case I won't be able to get inside, which is highly probable. Don't worry, in case you are in danger or anything I'll help you. I'll be always with you even though not in person. Just look after them so they don't cause some troubles. They are very mature but just in case. Understood? Please. "
Richard simply nodded and Elie smiled " Don't worry about that Miss Ruby, you know you can count on us. After all, if we can't rely on one other, who can we trust then? "
Ruby smiled and shooed them away " Now go, go. You don't want to be late, right? Get them somewhere with a nice view. "
Elie and Richard caught up to the group as well as Ruby just in time to supervise their entering into the concert area " Children! Behave politely, don't talk to suspicious people and stay together like I taught you! "
As the members of the group entered, those at the entrance would easily notice that something was wrong with them. Most of them were moving in pairs and holding each other's hands, because one of the pair wasn't responding to visual impulses. Among the group were some children that didn't talk at all, only moving their hands around and some of them were missing some limbs.
Once the group entered the concert area, Ruby sighed " I hope I managed to save enough money for the ticket. " The blind woman started asking around for directions where she could get one.
Once she found it, she presented all the money she had, unfortunately for her some gold was still missing for her to afford it. However she didn't know how much she had so she had to wait for the answer of the assistant " Will it be enough, miss? "
Ruby really hoped she had enough, after all that was all that was left of her savings as she used the rest to buy the tickets for the children. She simply had to make up to the children at least this way, since only because of her own fault she never had the opportunity to hand the request to bring them to the institute to Tybresa and now she was forbidden to face her again, with no way to remedy.
All the work of the past weeks she didn't sleep, the starving and helping with whatever she could just to get enough money for their tickets. She knew she wouldn‘ be able to afford anything for a long time because of this, but she didn't mind as long as the children were happy...only if she could get them to meet Sona.
And now all she could do, was to stand here and wait for the assistant to say that she doesn't have enough money. And since she was only a junior summoner without any rank, she couldn’t go in anyways.
Sona watched the kinds pour into the stadium, somewhat impressed with how well behaved they were. She had gotten too used to Demacian kids that she forgot how well mannered and ordered Ionian children were. At least, she assumed they were Ionian.

The assistant counted the gold happily. It seemed as though she was still about 5 gold short for an adult ticket. Luckily, Sona had instructed the ticket distributors to allow people in if they are less than 10 gold short, since this was more about the music and less about the money.

"Alright, looks as though you are actually 5 gold short," The assistant started, "but lucky for you, I can make up the difference." He handed the woman a ticket, "Here you are, enjoy the show. Things should start in a couple hours though, so there's no rush."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gem Knight View Post
For the first time in a long while, Taric finally appeared in public without his trademark gem armor, wearing a regular formal suit for this occasion, although he still wore his gem headband. Taric's eyes magical glow have also disappeared, revealing his natural dark brown color. It was a rare scene to see him like this, but ironically people didn't even seem to notice the champion, but he didn't want to call too much attention either

After wandering around the concert area for a while, looking for the entrance, he suddenly felt an unnatural presence in the air as he walked past the ticket office. After looking around briefly, he quickly found out it's source, Ruby. He was both curious and uncomfortable about this strange aura, but knowing he had enough time before the concert actually started, he decided to investigate and make sure everything was okay, as he approached Ruby from behind


"Hello there, I'm sorry if I'm interrupting something, but... Is everything okay?
The assistant looked back at Taric, not seeming to recognize him as a champion. He figured letting Ruby respond would be more appropriate anyway, and simply stayed silent.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

Senior Member

05-06-2013

Lee silently made his way onto the stage, taking a seat beside Sona and listening to her play, letting out a relaxed sigh. He didn't wish to interrupt so he just sat quietly.