Best Nidalee Na

1234511 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RF Legendary

05-05-2013

Hey all
Some call me RF

I'm the Best Toplane Nida Na

www.twitch.tv/RFLegendary
www.facebook.com/RFLegendarylol
www.youtube.com/RFLegendary
www.twitter.com/RF_Legendary

I answer all the questions in here and on stream while in between games, can't really answer while in-game because, well, I just can't.

I am originally from Ukraine, was born in Chernighiv in the northen part but grew up in Mariupol which is in the South of Ukraine. Currently I live in AZ Fountain Hills.
Played like every role out there until I had to toplane for a team called "Entice" after which I moved onto "Severity Gaming" and "Pulse e-Sports" and currently I am teamless because I prefer to be so for now until I find a team I want to be in
Been streamin for around a year, havnt had much happen cept for getting twitch bombed by Athene once and having over 2k viewers couple of times.
I am 17 years old, I go to high school and I am not yet sure what I will be doing with my future yet.
My real name is Oleksii Kuzuta
I will put some more info updates later on

ADDlCTION

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2013

1+

Semej

05-05-2013

Really is the best

Hooters

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

05-05-2013

NOOOOOO i'm slow

St0rmaker

05-05-2013

Actually the best.

Makeada HotShot jelly

Vanist

05-05-2013

nerf

nachten

05-05-2013

Consistently great player with advanced knowledge of lane match-ups. If you want to know how to lane with AD nidalee and, more importantly, if you want to know how to translate an earned advantage into a victory on nidalee, definitely give this guy your attention. Furthermore, he provides great commentary and the chat isn't full of h8rs, yet.

Rules: Don't ask what RF stands for. If he is not playing nidalee, it is because said champ is banned or is due extenuating circumstances.

RF Legendary

05-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachten View Post
Consistently great player with advanced knowledge of lane match-ups. If you want to know how to lane with AD nidalee and, more importantly, if you want to know how to translate an earned advantage into a victory on nidalee, definitely give this guy your attention. Furthermore, he provides great commentary and the chat isn't full of h8rs, yet.

Rules: Don't ask what RF stands for. If he is not playing nidalee, it is because said champ is banned or is due extenuating circumstances.
That is very well written response and feedback, thank you sir.

The Tyrant

Adjudicator

05-05-2013

Good guy Legendary

Yes Moo Hyun

05-05-2013

hi

1234511 ... 26