the incoming nunu change

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

alfavhunter

05-05-2013

jungle nunu is gettign a buff with the change to consume, while lane nunu will be getting a nerf do to the reduced healing on his sustain with consume

so her is my idea, since eating specific minions offers specific buffs, why not make this buff available for lane nunu

after eating an enemy minion (non jungle mobs) your next consume will heal you for X% more if it is used on an enemy minion

and with using this you can return lane nunu's sustain to what it is or maybe not as low as it will be, without buffing jungle more because it will only offer bonus healing if used on another enemy minion, this is of course IF riot feels lane nunu was hurt to hard by this change

its just an option i though of to keep lane nunu relatively the same, seeing as he mainly just a lane bully and falls off later game in lane, or a support (which still falls of later game)

again this is just an option if riot feels the incoming changes to nunu will nerf his lane to much

Carnack

05-05-2013

Because laning Nunu is kinda ****. He could win his lane by being a pain and still lose the game.

He's a support or a jungler.

iueras

05-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfavhunter View Post
jungle nunu is gettign a buff with the change to consume, while lane nunu will be getting a nerf do to the reduced healing on his sustain with consume

so her is my idea, since eating specific minions offers specific buffs, why not make this buff available for lane nunu

after eating an enemy minion (non jungle mobs) your next consume will heal you for X% more if it is used on an enemy minion

and with using this you can return lane nunu's sustain to what it is or maybe not as low as it will be, without buffing jungle more because it will only offer bonus healing if used on another enemy minion, this is of course IF riot feels lane nunu was hurt to hard by this change

its just an option i though of to keep lane nunu relatively the same, seeing as he mainly just a lane bully and falls off later game in lane, or a support (which still falls of later game)

again this is just an option if riot feels the incoming changes to nunu will nerf his lane to much
The entire point of nerfing lane Nunu consume is to prevent him from being this incredibly annoying, sustainy, immovable rock in lane that can heal back every single bit of harass he takes. Allowing him to buff that consume back up to where it is now would make the nerf pointless.

IplayforfunFU

05-09-2013

Why not change consume to another skill altogether? they are destroying lane nunu, nerfing support nunu a little more and jungle nunu will still be a third tier pick.

He has 1 single target spell and his ult and a buff to the AD carry.

ansing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-09-2013

Lane Nunu is far less annoying than some other champs. Regardless, I think a buff for eating an enemy minion is a good idea. Here's my proposal: Armor for melee minions, AP or MR for caster minions, and both for siege minions, each lasts for X seconds. Keep the heal low, but make it mean something for laning.