ADCs are geting out classed in this meta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kumá

05-05-2013

The nerfs on the s2 items and the buffs on AS reduction and health are just destroying adcs. A kill lane bot that doesn't need protecting and all that stuff is much better off now a days.

TheNameIsJohnny

05-05-2013

AP MID are getting outclassed. ADC are just now harder to play due to assassins and tanky divers/burst

Android Super 17

05-05-2013

The only kill lane I've ever lost to bot lane was Fizz/Malzahar combo and only because it was a 4v5. ADC's use to be op back then, now they are balanced. A max build ADC can 1v1 anyone late game, notsureifsrs.

Kumá

05-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xIDeaththeKidIx View Post
The only kill lane I've ever lost to bot lane was Fizz/Malzahar combo and only because it was a 4v5. ADC's use to be op back then, now they are balanced. A max build ADC can 1v1 anyone late game, notsureifsrs.
Not ture, try 1 v 1ing an off tank with randiuns or frozen heart

Puckthepwner

05-05-2013

What? There's a huge emphasis on pushing and getting down towers in this meta. ADCs are the best champions at taking down towers.

Kumá

05-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckthepwner View Post
What? There's a huge emphasis on pushing and getting down towers in this meta. ADCs are the best champions at taking down towers.
I don't fully disagree, but ap does more damage to turrets and there are alot of other split pushers that does a better job without the risk of geting caught

FrozenChinchilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kum View Post
I don't fully disagree, but ap does more damage to turrets and there are alot of other split pushers that does a better job without the risk of geting caught
You don't split push on ADC...
You should watch an LCS game some time.

Mrnofriends

05-05-2013

How can you say that when adc's are literally played every single game

The Awed One

05-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kum View Post
The nerfs on the s2 items and the buffs on AS reduction and health are just destroying adcs. A kill lane bot that doesn't need protecting and all that stuff is much better off now a days.
Stop licking those windows.

Kumá

05-05-2013

Dude, even doublelift said it in an interview...ADCs do work but im saying its geting out classed because of the items and the meta right now