My Ashe and Ezreal fanfic :3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RizzoTheRipper

05-05-2013

Running out from the fields of justice, Ashe is winded. She finds comfort in the nearest meadow surrounded by pixies. Lulu is off in the distance turning creatures into squirrels whilst Ashe rests her head for a while. What a battle, she thought to herself. She drinks a potion to rejuvenate her tired body. The sky looks so pretty. Maybe for a second she can take her mind off of the battle for Freljord. The Ice Witch sends a chill down her spine. For who knows what evil she is planning, but that doesn't matter now, not here anyway.

Lulu runs after pix, somewhere off in the distance. It's nice to have some alone time. Ashe closes her eyes and lets out a sigh of content. It's so peaceful here. She can hear the gentle breeze wisp through the tall grass. She opens her eyes to find Ezreal standing over her.

"Whatcha doin' on the ground? Didn't beat ya that bad did I? Heh.." Ashe sits up and brushes off her skirt. "Please, I was merely enjoying the sunset, you should take some time out of your narcissism and enjoy it too."... "Huh?" He looked so dumbfounded it made her chuckle. "Just sit with me. I'll show you." "o-okay" He takes a seat next to her. She lays back down and closes her eyes. "Can you hear that?" She says. "The wind blowing the grass." "Its quite soothing." He looks at her, she looked as if she could fall asleep right there. She was so beautiful. I guess he had never noticed. Wow, such stunning beauty. He almost couldn't help himself. It's like he fell in love with her, right there. She opens her eyes to find him looking at her. He awkwardly coughs into his hand. She blushes.

"So um, how is everything. You know, at home?" He asks. She sighs, this time thinking of the war between the tribes. "I don't really have a home to be honest. Everything is falling apart. Lissandra..she's so powerful.." Ez tried to lighten the conversation. "You can take em! I know it, you're one of the most courageous champions and you have a heart of gold (pun intended)". She chuckled again. "You are very sweet," she said. He looks at her and blushes.

"I like your bow" he said as he grasped it in his hands. The shock of the cold made him throw it back on the grass. Ashe sat right up, "Hey don't touch that! It is an enchanted weapon meant for only my hands."... "It's really cold" he said with an uncomfortable look on his face. "Here" Ashe gives him her hand "This should help." Suddenly he forgot all about the cold and felt warm again. His stomach was fluttering. It was amazing, He never wanted to let go. "Thanks" He smiled.

She liked the comfort of him being there. She had felt so alone with the current events she was starting to think she'd never know happiness again. It was nice to feel someone else's energy fused with her own. She turns to him. "It's nice being here with you. I feel relaxed." He was drawn to her beautiful sapphire eyes. They were intoxicating. He couldn't stop staring at them. "I like it too" he said.

She smiled again "Sorry about the bow, are you still cold?" "I'm fine, don't worry," He said. She embraces him. "Yeah, I guess you are warm." Her head pressed against his chest, she can hear his heart beating. Taken aback he puts his arms around her. "Yeah, but this is really nice."

Ashe hears Lulu running back through the meadow. She quickly straightens up. "I best be on my way now, before sunset." She quickly gives him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you, I've really enjoyed your company." He held her cheek with his hand. "Anytime." He smiled. He leans in and their lips meet. They fit together like perfectly placed puzzle pieces. Both of them turned bright red. Lulu calls to Ashe wondering where she was. She looks into his eyes once more, "Until next time." Turning away to follow.

walru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2013

Well, that escalated quickly.

Frost Archer

05-06-2013

^

RizzoTheRipper

05-06-2013

:3

RizzoTheRipper

05-06-2013

I normally write naughty fanfics, so this was my first time writing something not sexy D:

GilgameshGak

05-06-2013

its very cool

RizzoTheRipper

05-06-2013

Thanks you're so nice! .-.