Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tell me if someone i have reported has been banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pooton

04-17-2014

I want to know if they get banned too for wasting my time.

RengaZakii

Recruiter

04-19-2014

I think it's an awesome idea as well. Bumpino

Ogre and Out

05-11-2014

Bumping to bring this idea back. Looks promising.

Kylebiddle

05-13-2014

I like this idea, I would take it one step further and have an section inside the client where you can see all the people you've reported and what action has been taken against them.

Wolfhound353

05-18-2014

Bump, Great idea!

Hirok0

05-20-2014

Public list of banned/punished players? No. Its work that they can put elsewhere. Its also insensitive to the ones put on the list. you'd think getting punished was enough, but turn around and throw it in your face? No.
Private notification that says "[playernamewithlinkonclick] has been judged by the tribunal" would be enough for me, but I'm not saying I wouldn't like to see their punishment on their profile.

ProdigalSun91

06-12-2014

I totally agree!!!

I liked the idea of the notification that the "player has been judged by tribunal." In my opinion the notification should be sent a couple days after the initial reporting to ease the notion that our cases aren't just put in a recycle bin.

Frigid Frostwolf

06-13-2014

I know tribunal lets you know what actions have been taken against those you have voted against. not sure what the case is in this circumstance.

Liquid Clockwork

06-13-2014

This is a horrible idea. Why do you need to know you got someone banned?

EagleEye007

06-16-2014

I'd even love just a generic popup saying somebody I'd reported has been banned. Doesn't even need to tell me which one. I mean I'd love that too, but just knowing reports are doing something would be a nice peace of mind.