Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tell me if someone i have reported has been banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Merb2

12-29-2013

bump because great idea.

Talking Centaurs

02-06-2014

riot plz GREAT IDEA

Blackforrest

02-12-2014

bump

Mgshadows

02-13-2014

I'm pretty sure that reporting someone prevents you from being matched with/against them again (at least it does in other games). If it's true then the incentive to report players is there even if they don't get banned. I also don't think Riot is at liberty to ,or it would at least be a bad idea for them, disclose someone's account status to another player.

GqSkrub

02-15-2014

Does anyone know if Riot ACTUALLY bans players?

Thefatkidsattack

Recruiter

02-18-2014

Bump. This would be amazingly great. It would give more satisfaction to those who have had their game experiences ruined by trolls

Exadian

03-09-2014

*Bump*

I personally hate running into trolls and it feels like reporting them doesn't do anything other than giving me some false sense of justice; Because at the same time I think to myself, are they really going to ban some one who they could potentially profit off of?

I think this is a great idea, just so that feeling of justice wouldn't feel so false.

Please and thank you Riot.

Xanthraxxx

03-14-2014

Bump

This is def a great idea, like the others have said, this would ease our minds a bit as well as punish those who need to be. They think the Internet is a shield, and they can do whatever they please. Usually it is the whole team, or even 3 who try to get the other team to report us too, it never seems to really happen, but it's the fact of the matter that they even attempted to thwart the other team into doing so. Every single game (Close to it) has a couple trolls as well as prob a premade too, ran across those 6-8 times since playing LOL.

Literally this game makes me sick when I have to deal with these types of player day in & day out. My pal I usually play with, he gets sickened to the point, he can't play anymore for the night. We are here to relax and play some decent games. Not to be mocked at and trolled at. Like a poster above said, We both have to report at least every game, full details and whatnot. it would greatly ease our minds if indeed Riot implemented an idea like this. The mute button needs more detail, when we orig saw it for the first time, we thought it meant to mute the player literally, no talk, but no, it also removes the player from their friends list. It kinda makes sense, but having it on the score board so close to adding someone as a friend, yeah RIOT has failed with this one big time. Mute as well should def block that certain player from ever being placed in the same game.

Just a simple email or a popup message stating someone (not who it was), but someone was either banned or perma banned. the latter would be nice.

Something to really ponder about.

Mimiro

04-07-2014

I agree completely with the OP... I think that if someone is banned it should say so in their summoner profile, and in their friends list to anybody who has them added. Not only will this give the people reporting pride knowing that they helped get rid of a troll, but it will let anybody who associates with that person know that they are pretty much an *******..

Also people will think twice about trolling sometimes when they think everybody who knows them will know what there doing....

HeavensRayZ

04-09-2014

I seriously doubt riot will listen. Lol in terms of player community they tend to say they "Ban" people or have some sort of system in place. But tbh its non-existent.. i even start to wonder if they even put any effort in trying to improve the community. All and all this may seem like a rant but Hell playing 9 games and only winning 2... due to trolls, afker, laggers , people who say they can use their skills when they press the button... and simply people who cannot play the role they call is just simply stupid. I really dont get how riot places people together in ranked queue. But the idea stated in the first post should definitely be implemented as a start.