Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tell me if someone i have reported has been banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLoliGod

05-04-2013

As a player i feel that people do not get banned even wean they should. People who are feeding on purpose or say they are going to leave say it does not matter if you report them because nothing ever happens.
This seems to be true or so we think
They should make a page of some sorts that shows people that are banned to let people know others are being punished and let them know there request for someone to get banned are not just ignored by riot.
It would make a loss caused by someone else "trolling" feel a little better if i see that they have been banned.
Or at least send a message that someone I have reported has gotten banned to ease the pain.

drivas1993

05-05-2013

Sounds like a good idea to me.

CastleWars123

05-12-2013

This is a good idea if they dont make it public like only if they send an email or something that would be nice.

whiteguycash

05-13-2013

Valve does a little popup notification whenever you login about how they have recently taken action against a player you reported.

chabonkl

07-02-2013

just met a whole premade trolls and i was wondering if they got banned or not. We need a system to know that the toxic player we report are banned

Selthorn

10-09-2013

Bump

Ranguro

10-09-2013

Personally, I think this is a great idea I have thought about too. We want to know which actions have been taken against the reported user so we can feel satisfied. I mean, if someone did something against you (for example: a thief) you would like to know, which were the actions taken by the pĆ³lice in order to defend your rights.

Suggestion:
An email could be sent in order to know which actions have been taken.

Approved by Ranguro.

MespeR

10-09-2013

I don't see why not. Players who are victims of these trolls should hav ethe redeeming factor of seeing them get banned. I shouldn't have to be on edge everytime I enter a ranked game on Silver hoping I don't get a troll on my team. Seeing players get banned will give me more confidence going into my games in ranked.

xXKillerPumaXx

10-10-2013

Not only would this give players more piece of mind when sending reports, but I think it would encourage players that normally don't take the time to report to do so. Like whiteguycash said, it doesn't even need to be detailed. Just a pop up notification when you log in saying that someone you reported has been suspended or banned or whatnot. Personally it would make me take the whole system seriously I can tell you that.

Akkure

12-26-2013

Bumping 'cause I think this is a great idea.
When I report people (seems like I have to do it for atleast one person every game >-&gt I'd like to know if it has actually done something. It'd make me feel a whole lot more confidant in the reporting system, so it doesn't FEEL like a waste to do it.