Fix Mastery Saving Bug PLEAS!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xZraloKx

11-13-2010

I'm tired of changing my masteries in ranked draft and to have it freeze trying to save them!!! There is no safe way out of this without taking a loss and that is not cool. It even carried over when i was intstantly sent to a new draft becuz of leaver so I lost my bans and my pick!!

Please fix this issue!!!!!!!

Marksta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2010

Happens to me all the time : / if its a normal game, I just dodge it. . it can pretty much brake your game not having any masteries due to how weak your early game will be without them.

edenechoes

11-13-2010

Last time the bug happened to me, it didn't "freeze" per se. It simply stopped showing the allocation of points, then the save prompt locked up my client. I found that when I had thirty unallocated points, I could click on the appropriate masteries, and they'd light up, indicating the points had been properly distributed. Then I'd hit save, and the appropriate mastery information would be reflected when I hit "C" in-game. But I wouldn't be able to do anything else except stare at the blank save prompt until the game started. So that said, it's still a pretty annoying bug.